• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kyle Walker

While the management should keep stability in the team, you get the feeling that if we can raise 50 odd million, then it maybe convenient for Poch to sell him. One of those where Poch might not try too hard to fix it, knowing that we can re-invest the proceeds.

On the other hand Walker is one of the longest serving players, has terrific pace, and should have the best years of his career ahead of him. If we didn't need the money, we wouldn't sell.

While the management should keep stability in the team, you get the feeling that if we can raise 50 odd million, then it maybe convenient for Poch to sell him. One of those where Poch might not try too hard to fix it, knowing that we can re-invest the proceeds.

On the other hand Walker is one of the longest serving players, has terrific pace, and should have the best years of his career ahead of him. If we didn't need the money, we wouldn't sell.

Its more what he wants IMHO

If he is acting up for whatever reason, whether it be the rotation recently, his contract, potential interest from up north or a combination of all of those then I would expect Poch to do what is necessary to bring him round to his way of thinking. he signed a new contract not long ago until 2021 so he can have no complaints imo. Easier said than done though and I would say that he is on an upward trajectory that is nearing its peak price wise and performance wise. He turns 27 this July and his main asset is pace.......that will be on the wane in the next 18 - 24 months and if Walker is having a sufficiently poor impact across the rest of the team then he will be sold. I have no issue with that as it is fully on our terms, we will get top money for him and will no doubt replace him with Trippier and some real quality potential.

I would rather he wasn't sold, he behaved himself and embraced what is an exciting time for the club but having said that if all our potential and plans is to fall apart because one right back wants away then I don't know what is going on tbh. I don't envisage a domino effect. It will be one player who for whatever reason is unhappy and won't get back in line and if that's the case then thank you for the 8 years at the club, safe journey to whatever northern city you decide to relocate to for 'family reasons'.

When Poch denies these stories as lies on Thursday and says Walker is going nowhere, will some of you be apologising to Kyle Walker?

And more importantly will you take a long look in the mirror and address how easily some of you are taken in :)

When Poch denies these stories as lies on Thursday and says Walker is going nowhere, will some of you be apologising to Kyle Walker?

And more importantly will you take a long look in the mirror and address how easily some of you are taken in :)
I am going to go out on a limb and say 50% on here spend waaaaay too long looking at themselves in the mirror while 50% on here don't even own a mirror.

If he is acting up for whatever reason, whether it be the rotation recently, his contract, potential interest from up north or a combination of all of those then I would expect Poch to do what is necessary to bring him round to his way of thinking. he signed a new contract not long ago until 2021 so he can have no complaints imo. Easier said than done though and I would say that he is on an upward trajectory that is nearing its peak price wise and performance wise. He turns 27 this July and his main asset is pace.......that will be on the wane in the next 18 - 24 months and if Walker is having a sufficiently poor impact across the rest of the team then he will be sold. I have no issue with that as it is fully on our terms, we will get top money for him and will no doubt replace him with Trippier and some real quality potential.

I would rather he wasn't sold, he behaved himself and embraced what is an exciting time for the club but having said that if all our potential and plans is to fall apart because one right back wants away then I don't know what is going on tbh. I don't envisage a domino effect. It will be one player who for whatever reason is unhappy and won't get back in line and if that's the case then thank you for the 8 years at the club, safe journey to whatever northern city you decide to relocate to for 'family reasons'.

Lots and lots of speculation. We don't know that there is a big issue between Walker and Poch. Walker didn't play well against Palace, and if Poch is true to his philosophy, Trippier should get the place. Poch doesn't show favouritism, and tells players they get in the team on merit. Maybe that unsettled Walker, and he said look I lose my rhythm rotating so much or...it suits everyone that he is sold for a big fee...

We certainly don't know his pace will wane, most will keep their pace until 30, and these next years will be his peak years as a player...

Given your contribution to most OMTs, I don't think that you are in any position to criticise others for overreacting.

Do not hold your breath.

You mean like AVB did regarding Bale?

I think you read to much in what is said here. (Maybe that is becasue you WANT to see that opposition opinion, so your own opinion becomes more valid?).

I haven't read a single poster here stating that he WILL leave, it some about a discussion about IF.

Or, no one trying to prove that 2 plus 2 equals 5, it is more about the unlikely event if 2 plus 2 turns out to be 5 instead of 4, what shall we do then.

Given your contribution to most OMTs, I don't think that you are in any position to criticise others for overreacting.

Those reactions are only because I quite rightly demand excellency at nearly all times from certain players, who have exceptional ability but don't show it enough.

You will notice I haven't called for fines lately because these players are now doing it virtually all the time.

So I'm reacting to reality where you guys at best are absolutely suckers for something I can't even call perception. You guys are suckers for people who want to sell newspapers :)

Btw is there something wrong with this website as it's become incredibly slow since the chelsea game.

Those reactions are only because I quite rightly demand excellency at nearly all times from certain players, who have exceptional ability but don't show it enough.

You will notice I haven't called for fines lately because these players are now doing it virtually all the time.

So I'm reacting to reality where you guys at best are absolutely suckers for something I can't even call perception. You guys are suckers for people who want to sell newspapers :)

Btw is there something wrong with this website as it's become incredibly slow since the chelsea game.
It's because of Poch's excessive training regime.

It's time to cut other posters some slack. If they want to discuss a rumour about a player they can and certainly don't deserve you claming them off.

I'll leave further comment about your hysterical contributions to OMTs for another day.

No-one wants it to have any basis, but it has. Sorry. I am hopeful Poch will sort it at the end of the season, but it will be HIS decision. Let's be honest, Walker's agent is feeding distractions at a key point in our season, and as such you won't see Poch deal with it all. He won't be derailed by a slag-agent.

Back