• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

Call me old-fashioned, but personally, I'd have rather this combination...

athss12.jpg

mash12.jpg

mass12.jpg

mhsh12.jpg

...to me, the 'ALL WHITE' kit (outside of Europe) looks like we're trying too hard to be a 'Big club' like Real Madrid!!

Bit like when Barnsley & Crystal Palace both came out with their 'Brazil away kits' in years gone by...

So, where did all that Beko nonsense come from? Seems like they got a bunch of free advertising here.

Also, I'm wondering if any of the training gear is able to obtain player metrics (the bug). Doesn't look like they're fitted with that sensor.

athss12.jpg

mash12.jpg

mass12.jpg

mhsh12.jpg

...to me, the 'ALL WHITE' kit (outside of Europe) looks like we're trying too hard to be a 'Big club' like Real Madrid!!

Bit like when Barnsley & Crystal Palace both came out with their 'Brazil away kits' in years gone by...

I concur!!

athss12.jpg

mash12.jpg

Not a fan, shorts are way too big....

I'll get my coat...

mass12.jpg

mhsh12.jpg

Never noticed them daft blue patches on the shoulders of the away kit from the other pictures, was really liking it but that has spoiled it for me! Both pretty brick if I'm honest, we haven't had a kit I really like for years!

After the chevron incident I've only gone for the training tops this year.

Shame as I was really liking the away kit.

lots of chevron hate going on round here

surprising that chevrons could be so offensive

Right, just grabbed an away shirt from Enfield.

For those umming and erring over the sizes, these bad boys have a proper kappa feel about them. I was very comfy in a large Puma (wahey), but I either have to cut down on some pies or get this swapped for an XL as it is pretty damn cosy.

For those umming and erring over the sizes, these bad boys have a proper kappa feel about them. I was very comfy in a large Puma (wahey), but I either have to cut down on some pies or get this swapped for an XL as it is pretty damn cosy.

XL for me then........

But only if i am going to buy one :lol:

Pictures or it didn't happen

I have taken the plunge for an away shirt, 1/4 zip in navy and white shorts...it appears that the early word is the away shirt is cut a little tighter...oh well, my love handles will be visible...as will my keg...let me use say, I have a lot of love and could probably drown our away support at Old Trafford in beer!

Back