• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/spurs/News/a-note-on-shirt-numbers-13072012.page?

Fans should be aware that the numbers the players wear during pre-season friendlies are not necessarily representative of the numbers they will wear once the Premier League kicks-off in August.

This is particularly relevant for any supporters purchasing our new Under Armour kits with their favourite player’s name and number on the back.

Squad numbers will be confirmed in the week prior to the first Premier League game of the season, when we travel to Saudi Sportswashing Machine on Saturday, August 18.

fudge me i want both home and away shirts but thats gonna be a 1'er... also not sure whether to go long sleeve or short sleeve. If I do both that'll be £200!

Should do all three kits with long and short sleeves, authentic and replica. Twelve in total, about £900. Plus shorts and socks of course.

oh yes forgot about that! gonna turn up o WHL one day in the family stand with a full kit on. would be quite funny. for about 5 mins!!!
You could always have the full kit on under a track suit the whip the suit off and run on the pitch to pretend you were involved like John Terry ;)

AxiJvb2CIAAD4b5.jpg

Wonder if we've scrapped the 3rd kit for this season.

Seems odd. Biggest shirt launch we've had in years. Would be hell of an anti-climax to have a big launch for home and away, then suddenly have a 3rd kit.

Suspect if we were having a 3rd kit, we'd have seen it, or at least heard about it by now.

Everton (home and away)
Liverpool (home)
Emirates Marketing Project (home and away)
Swansea (home)

all ones i quite like

Back