• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

484013_3567803647928_1658186933_n.jpg

:ross:

I think collars are more offensive than the chevrons personally.

...and I think JohnTerry is more offensive than both, won't stop thousands of Chelsea pricks having his ****y little name emblazoned on their shirts next year will it??!!

I think that is fair enough as long as they keep the Replica Shirts at the level they are. The first team have always had different versions of the shirts to us, so to make them available to purchase is ok.

But in the NFL the replica jerseys are brick compared to the Authentic ones, and the authentic ones are a little too Authentic with their weight and feels etc.

Before I get one of the shirts, I will have to try one on, just to be on the safe side. It might have to be "Waddle 9" on the back, or "Miller 5"?

Before I get one of the shirts, I will have to try one on, just to be on the safe side. It might have to be "Waddle 9" on the back, or "Miller 5"?

Not Freund?? Lol
The Sandro top looks nice. Might get Bale on mine seeing as he signed a new contract when he coulda quite easily gone anywhere he wanted. Possibly Parker on the away

It's not my pic but the guy was told Sandro will probaly be keeping #30 as Vertonghen will likely take #5.

I hope Bale keeps the number 3... I have ordered mine.

Nearly choose Sandro but thats the name of my cousin, so decided against it. Adebayor 10 is one i considered but after all, Bale is the best!

Saudi Sportswashing Machine team that lost 0-1 to Chemnitzer tonight:

http://www.epltalk.com/media/2012/07/Saudi Sportswashing Machine-united-home-shirt.jpg

Back