• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

I am strangely drawn to that 3rd kit. Although all of them are quite nice.
As someone that doesn't wear replica kit (but always buy one of the shirts every season!) or get a name/number on the back i like the ****erel motif on the back of the home strip.

AvmeodOCIAE0GLw.jpg:large

AvmdgV0CIAE-PMd.jpg:large

AvjZXrTCAAEguJ1.jpg

I'm pretty sure the shirt is about 3 sizes too big for the guy, surely it will look better on the players.

Also I thought Aurasma wasn't going to be our sponsor this season.

That blue away kit will be getting purchased for sure.

Yes definately. Intrigued to see the 3rd one in the flesh too.

No new news on sponsership tho. Aurasma/Autonomy was definately only a 2yr deal as was Investec. Cant find the article but i did post it on Twitter when this home shirt leak surfaced.
Not seen anything on OS about contract extension... Im guessing the contract would be up same time as Puma, July 2nd

Yes definately. Intrigued to see the 3rd one in the flesh too.

No new news on sponsership tho. Aurasma/Autonomy was definately only a 2yr deal as was Investec. Cant find the article but i did post it on Twitter when this home shirt leak surfaced.
Not seen anything on OS about contract extension... Im guessing the contract would be up same time as Puma, July 2nd

I'm genuinely interested at what thought process goes into making a 3rd kit Black/Wite (silver?) if the first two alternatives are already White and Navy... nothing against B/W per se, but seriously what a waste of a kit for a club with Spurs' colours so close to this anyway... SURELY the chance to bring back Yellow, or at a push Pale Blue??

i'm genuinely interested at what thought process goes into making a 3rd kit black/wite (silver?) if the first two alternatives are already white and navy... Nothing against b/w per se, but seriously what a waste of a kit for a club with spurs' colours so close to this anyway... Surely the chance to bring back yellow, or at a push pale blue??

youre forgetting purple!

Yeah... at least we've HAD purple kits in the past... it's hardly part of the 'fabric' of the club (no pun intended!) ...now GREY is another matter!

I'm genuinely interested at what thought process goes into making a 3rd kit Black/Wite (silver?) if the first two alternatives are already White and Navy... nothing against B/W per se, but seriously what a waste of a kit for a club with Spurs' colours so close to this anyway... SURELY the chance to bring back Yellow, or at a push Pale Blue??

Yeah remember Saudi Sportswashing Machine last season with their all black away kit and the Home kit was practically black with whit sleaves and two white stripes... Did they even wear the black away one? Only see them wear orange away.

Preview.jpg

Haha, holy fudge, that second kit looks like something a kid could've worn at a Nirvana-show. Totally grunge. Haha, and ugly. :D

So that now leaves us ever closer in our quest to being the last prem club to launch kit (leaks not included)

Now leaves:

Emirates Marketing Project
Southampton
Reading
Tottenham

Back