• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

Going by BlueMoan, City were shooting a commercial or something today.

Here's their leaked kit anyway:

Av7AxfTCEAA0nDM.jpg

I thought the only Spurs shirt that 'leaked' was the one with the tinkle-stains on!! ...and look at the reception THAT got!

B'de-ge-de-ge-de-boom... k'tish!
I thunk you, I'm here all day!

Man Utd prototypes from 1992 that didn't make the cut:

Screen-shot-2012-06-24-at-10.17.504.png

Screen-shot-2012-06-24-at-10.18.46.png

Screen-shot-2012-06-24-at-10.17.11.png

The top 2 kits did make the cut. The top one was Man United's home kit from 92-94 and the 2nd was an away kit they used in 92-93 although the white was a royal blue but the design was exactly the same.

AwUxrn1CEAAIApo.jpg

We've all seen this, right? It's tacoting on Tommy Trinder at the moment! (or whatever the fudge its' called!)

Last edited:
Sorry if this is old and has already been posted on here but its first time ive seen this one. Again looks fake, plus Investec only 2yr deal so likely wont be our sponsers next season.

awaykittest.jpg

I know BEKO is heavily rumoured as our next sponser but what about AEG? Seen them crop up in the disscussion of possible buyers of the club but could they be Sponsers and maybe stadium sponser after partnering in our Olympic Stadium bid?? Just a thought?

Sorry if this is old and has already been posted on here but its first time ive seen this one. Again looks fake, plus Investec only 2yr deal so likely wont be our sponsers next season.

awaykittest.jpg

I know BEKO is heavily rumoured as our next sponser but what about AEG? Seen them crop up in the disscussion of possible buyers of the club but could they be Sponsers and maybe stadium sponser after partnering in our Olympic Stadium bid?? Just a thought?
Did a 5 year old photoshop that? Haha

Back