• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

scaled.php

I know this is the New Kit thread but thought id ask what your favourite all-time spurs kit is.. while we wait :)

I'd imagine these will differ with different generations of spurs fans undoubtedly. Mines much more nostalgia based than anything else but imv this is the best kit we've ever had!

1994-klinsmann.jpg

I know this is the New Kit thread but thought id ask what your favourite all-time spurs kit is.. while we wait :)

I'd imagine these will differ with different generations of spurs fans undoubtedly. Mines much more nostalgia based than anything else but imv this is the best kit we've ever had!

1994-klinsmann.jpg

Yep, had that one myself. And still have the Purple away kit which I wear on some matchdays

Hard to see past either of these three IMHO...

tottenham_hotspur_1965-1966.gif
tottenham_hotspur_1980-1982.gif
tottenham_hotspur_1958-1959.gif

(depending on your preference for Round-neck/V-neck/Collar... or white/navy socks!!)

Last edited:

1994-klinsmann.jpg

That's my favourite too.

Back