• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

arsenal-12-13-nike-home-football-shirt-1.jpg

Emirates Marketing Project Football Club and Nike today announced a new partnership that will see the sponsorship of the Club move from Umbro to the Nike brand from the start of the 2013/14 season.

The Umbro sponsorship, which has been in place since June 2009, will continue to the end of the 2012/13 season, after which all kit, training wear and related products will be designed, manufactured and distributed by Nike. The contract will run until 2019.

“We’re excited by the opportunity to further develop the relationship between City and Nike Inc, which builds on the successful partnership the club has already enjoyed with Umbro, and reflects both the ambitions of the club and the Nike brand’s position within the world of football”, commented Nike Brand President, Charlie Denson.

John MacBeath, Interim Chief Executive Officer of Emirates Marketing Project Football Club added "We are delighted to have further strengthened our relationship with the Nike family.

"Nike's deserved reputation as the leading global sports brand, its unparalleled R&D capacity, leading global retail distribution networks and award winning marketing capabilities mean that this is a very important step forward in the evolution of Emirates Marketing Project.”

Isn't it rare that two rival teams have the same sponsor? So perhaps Man Utd won't be Nike in 2013/2014

Are you not part of 99.9% of people on here who cry when we do not have a plain white shirt?

I like plain-ish shirts, with a splash of colour! I love this seasons shirt, but it has a nice collar and a nice cut. that Rangers shirts is just a round neck t-shirt. Next seasons Burnley kit with the line across the chest, I would have loved to have had that as a spurs shirt if we was still puma for next season with a blue line across the chest. Simple design, but elegant and striking.

This!

its just a plain blue shirt, nothing special about it at all, not even a nice cut or collar or anything!

Where football shirts are concerned, less is quite definitely more. I'm sick of all the ubiquitous design gimmickry nowadays; some of these monstrosities look like they were designed by a committee of six-year-olds who were told they had to use every colour in the fudging box.

I am sad Umbro are leaving City.

To be frank, I think Citys kits this season is the best of the league at all bar our brilliant black 3rd kit.

home1.jpg

I think that'll be our kit next season. Thats an UA 12/13 template ive used, very good chance if im honest.

Better than this anyway ;)

kit1-2.jpg

Back