• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

Why are we always last to release new kits? really not sure if that's good for business.

This season it is because we are changing manufacturer and Puma would get the right hump if we ponced around in someone else's clobber whilst we were still under contract with them.

This season it is because we are changing manufacturer and Puma would get the right hump if we ponced around in someone else's clobber whilst we were still under contract with them.

my guess its contractual. we have worn new kits before the end of the season in the past, traditionally the last home game.

that said, im not buying kits anymore so fudge it

my guess its contractual. we have worn new kits before the end of the season in the past, traditionally the last home game.

that said, im not buying kits anymore so fudge it

I can only remember us doing that when we have stuck with the same manufacturer but I could be wrong. I'm not particularly bothered either way it'll be ugly, poor quality and over priced no matter who makes it.

I can only remember us doing that when we have stuck with the same manufacturer but I could be wrong. I'm not particularly bothered either way it'll be ugly, poor quality and over priced no matter who makes it.

it will be because of cheap knockoffs from china. just depends on how much of a hit the club wants to take - if puma / UA like the boutique exclusivity of spurs and prefer to hold the kit back then it all ties in together. if they put it out now then they get more shirts sold because theres 3 months more value in it ( assuming a new kit next year ) but you have the whole summer for people to go on holiday and get cheap ones.

this late release way works because any new signings presumably get more control of their image. nobody wants to be seen in last years kit, or holding it at a training ground or signing it for kids etc, then fecking off after 1 season.

it will be because of cheap knockoffs from china. just depends on how much of a hit the club wants to take - if puma / UA like the boutique exclusivity of spurs and prefer to hold the kit back then it all ties in together. if they put it out now then they get more shirts sold because theres 3 months more value in it ( assuming a new kit next year ) but you have the whole summer for people to go on holiday and get cheap ones.

this late release way works because any new signings presumably get more control of their image. nobody wants to be seen in last years kit, or holding it at a training ground or signing it for kids etc, then fecking off after 1 season.

The knock offs is a good point actually and one I hadn't thought about

7151071593_3c1a0a31dc.jpg

French Colours?

Why do the scum seem intent on using our colors? they never had that blue in their original Badge, but when they made the new one they incorporated it in. I know they have always work Yellow and Navy as an away kit but we have worn all sorts of colors and they are not in our badge. Just makes me sick, all their tracksuits and coats etc are Navy Blue! get your own fooking color!!!

Why do the scum seem intent on using our colors? they never had that blue in their original Badge, but when they made the new one they incorporated it in. I know they have always work Yellow and Navy as an away kit but we have worn all sorts of colors and they are not in our badge. Just makes me sick, all their tracksuits and coats etc are Navy Blue! get your own fooking color!!!

Do you think they are as vocal about 'NEVER NAVY' as we are with RED...? or are they only interested in qualifying for the Champions League for 15 consecutifudging seasons!!

As a Hummel-Holsten man myself, I rather like this one:

View attachment 556

As for the Popguns wearing dark blue, seems to be something they've adopted since moving into the Flybrary where they've won precisely phuck all. Works for me.

Last edited:
Do you think they are as vocal about 'NEVER NAVY' as we are with RED...? or are they only interested in qualifying for the Champions League for 15 consecutifudging seasons!!

I have heard that before, probably not! when you are winning you dont care about these things!!! BUT they are not winning so much now are they, and you can see they are caring more about us that Man Yoo. Its getting back to the way it should be.

But my original point was not just that they are using Navy, but also that they are ruining a traditional design. Its like when we had the tinkle stains on our shirts! its not right even if yellow is a colour we use.

I have heard that before, probably not! when you are winning you dont care about these things!!! BUT they are not winning so much now are they, and you can see they are caring more about us that Man Yoo. Its getting back to the way it should be.

But my original point was not just that they are using Navy, but also that they are ruining a traditional design.

Couldn't agree more...

whisper it, but their '70s/early '80s 'Classic' ArseAnal kit (we all know the one) is one of THE best football shirts... sorry!!!!!!

Back