• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Josh Onomah

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial 47s47 seconds ago
We are delighted to announce that @Joshuaonomah10 has signed a new contract with the Club until 2020. #COYS

CaTNn4zVIAA_O5j.jpg

Bit surprised him going on loan wasn't on the table .. know we are lean up front, but I really think Chadli/Son will get the nod every day as option vs. Kane.

Will be less lower level cup games for him to see time in.

Bit surprised him going on loan wasn't on the table .. know we are lean up front, but I really think Chadli/Son will get the nod every day as option vs. Kane.

Clubs can still loan players in the Championship etc. though, i think it opens next week?

But if Chadli/Son need to play up front, we'd need more cover in the AM position, so not unimaginable that in such a scenario he'd be a good option off the bench.

I don't think we can afford to loan any body else out now. We are still in with a decent shout of winning 3 competitions. Our full squad could well be needed.

That's great news. I've been impressed with him this season and how quickly he has taken to first team football.

With Njie out and Pritchard gone, we only have 6 AMs (for 3 places). He'll get decent gametime this spring IMO.

Also, Oduwa is the one who urgently needs a contract - he's a free agent come 1 July otherwise.

With Njie out and Pritchard gone, we only have 6 AMs (for 3 places). He'll get decent gametime this spring IMO.

Also, Oduwa is the one who urgently needs a contract - he's a free agent come 1 July otherwise.

Not quite true. Carroll, Dembele and Mason can and have played there too

Not quite true. Carroll, Dembele and Mason can and have played there too
We have plenty of players that offer different things in numerous positions, which is really healthy in the back end of the season.

Onomah is the perfect player to bring on in last 15-20 to protect a lead, give the opposition a new problem.

Would be really cool if Onomah got another start in one of our 3 upcoming cup games. Would be a step up to play knockout EL football or against a good PL side in the FA cup. Some of what we've seen from him this season would indicate that he's ready for that.

Would be really cool if Onomah got another start in one of our 3 upcoming cup games. Would be a step up to play knockout EL football or against a good PL side in the FA cup. Some of what we've seen from him this season would indicate that he's ready for that.

Agree. I was quite surprised that he doesn' t appear in a lot of peoples' line-ups for Thursday night. Definitely think he will start either Thursday or Sunday

i like the looks of onomah on the pitch. good vibes about him. i think he will have a bigger future with us than carroll.

Shame he couldn't take one of his chances yesterday, think it wold have done him a lot of good to put one away.

Thought he looked good overall again. More tidy than exceptional on the ball, but we know he has more in his locker.

Will be interesting to see if he gets another game against Fiorentina. Seems like so far Pochettino has preferred to give him starts at home instead of away from home? Certainly Pochettino showed a lot of trust in him by leaving him on the pitch for the full game against Palace, I think a lot of managers/head coaches would have looked to take off the youngster getting a rare start once the game got a bit more difficult.

I don't think Onomah has yet done enough to warrant starts at this crucial stage of the season. I would keep him as an impact sub to hopefully come on in small bursts to help him develop.

I don't think Onomah has yet done enough to warrant starts at this crucial stage of the season. I would keep him as an impact sub to hopefully come on in small bursts to help him develop.

For league games I agree with you. Particularly as we have quite a lot of other options. For cup games like yesterday I think he's done enough through the sub appearances he's already made to deserve a start.

Didnt have a good game yesterday. I think he needs to be loaned out.

Other than lacking a bit in front of goal what did you think he did wrong?

I think he is fantastic at nicking possession back for us. Does a lot of things really well, finishing has some way to go

Back