• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jimmy Savile

Are all these people just being questioned or have some of them actually been charged? And if they are charged can it still be kept quiet?

That is a horrible website, just sounds like a guy wanting to spread rumours about famous people and start witch hunts.. How is it still even online? Surely once your name comes up in a google search on there your agent or whatever would make a quick phonecall..

Agreed. I wasn't going to post the link, but I found it easily enough on Google. I have no doubt it will be pulled soon enough

BINDZW9CIAA5U9a.jpg

I'm glad Stuart Hall has admitted it and saved the victims the stress/hurt of going through court.

I'm glad Stuart Hall has admitted it and saved the victims the stress/hurt of going through court.

I think he said a while back to some judge that the stress of the allegations was tough on him and his family and he had a heart problem and would be lucky if he had another couple of years!
Like you say, I guess it's something for the victims, although not much considering that the first incident was over 50 years ago... shocking

I wonder how many more skeletons there are in various cupboards out there.?

Christ, I went to my mates wedding when I was in my mid/late 30s, and a stunning girl who looked every bit of 21 years old made a very strong pass at me on the dance floor, and had it not been for the Missus being there, who knows what might have happened.

Found out the next day she was bloody 15. Scared the crap out of me.

Different scenario I know, but worrying nonetheless.

Christ, I went to my mates wedding when I was in my mid/late 30s, and a stunning girl who looked every bit of 21 years old made a very strong pass at me on the dance floor, and had it not been for the Missus being there, who knows what might have happened.

I remember going on holiday to Turkey when I was 15, there was a girl who was staying at the hotel who was the sister of a guy we made friends with, she looked about 18 and fit as. During the holiday she celebrated her birthday, after wishing her a happy day I asked how old she was, I was left stunned when she said It was her 13th birthday. A guy I got to know whilst there used to perve over her all the time despite knowing her age, he was a year older than me, made me feel uncomfortable when he would say "I could look at her all day". Not suggesting he should be Saville list but christ if her old man over heard GHod knows how it would've ended.

I'm pretty sure the law is slightly different in that circumstance. Doesn't make it right, but it's unlikely to put you in prison.

The older I get, the worse my age-dar is. I can't tell if some girls are 15 or 25. Just a general observation, I'm happily engaged!

Went out for dinner with a couple mates. All of us are mid-late 30's. The single guy amongst us gave his number to the fit waitress, later found out she was 18. Still legal but so so wrong.

The older I get, the worse my age-dar is. I can't tell if some girls are 15 or 25. Just a general observation, I'm happily engaged!

Disagree with that. I was at school when this came out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=im6GD5YLzns

Thought she was much older than 15, although looking at her in retrospect she appears to be in her teens. Yet from the way she is dressed she wants to look much older than 15 which brings us on to another debate about young women who want to appear older than they look. Not that it excuses the behaviours of the Saviles and the Halls though.

Back