• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jimmy Savile

I'm thinking about getting this costume for Christmas:

38312.jpg

Might wait for the sale though

what sort of sad **** other than an attention seeker would wear something like that? I'm all for a bit of banter but quite frankly if anyone wore that out they deserve a slap

I saw on the news this morning that Glitter had been taken in for questioning, how fudging far did the clocks go back last night!

I need some guidance fellow GGers...

I used to belt out the 'packet of sweets' song at the derby with gusto, but have recently had an 'adult' realisation that this is perhaps not the most decent thing a person can do as nonces are scum of the earth. However, I have found the recent choruses of 'French Jimmy Savile, you're just a French Jimmy Savile' hilarious. I know it's wrong but it makes me laugh heartily. I feel that come the 17th, I will have a hard time refraining. Am I getting too PC here? Should I stick to my moral guns? Or should I cut loose for a bit and have a bit of a laugh knowing it's actually ludicrous to even conceive that the man is even on the same planet as that disgusting bastard Savile?

That Radio Ulster one is brilliant :ross:

What's the difference between playing with Jimmy Savile and playing with Arsene Wenger? With Jimmy Savile at least you get a medal

Back