• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jimmy Savile

Oh dear, say it ain't so ... (are we allowed to say who the 82 year old Aus entertainer is)
Not surprised in the least, I thought it was just a matter of time, not because of anything untoward, more a case of nobody is innocent now until investigated. I'd be heartbroken if anything came of it. (We are talking about Rolf aren't we?).

Taking it further, how many of our (oh, alright, me and Crawley's) childhood heroes who are now on their last legs going to carry the fear of a witchunt to an undeserved early grave? Just because you were famous in the seventies and eighties doesn't automatically mean you were a sexual predator.

However, if Sally James or Valerie Singleton turn out to have been then I missed the boat, all I got was a condensed milk sandwich and a Blue Peter badge.

And a tit toss from Janet Ellis. Another story.

Last edited:
Not surprised in the least, I thought it was just a matter of time, not because of anything untoward, more a case of nobody is innocent now until investigated. I'd be heartbroken if anything came of it. (We are talking about Rolf aren't we?)

yeah we are

did he ever marry?

it is getting to the stage where any unmarried man looks dodgy and that is unfair because i sometimes wish i had never got married

the days of an old unmarried man being an excepted member of the community well be going soon i think, probably easier for some social outcast who could not talk to girls(marky;) ) to say they are a gay then to say they never found the right woman.

Not surprised in the least, I thought it was just a matter of time, not because of anything untoward, more a case of nobody is innocent now until investigated. I'd be heartbroken if anything came of it. (We are talking about Rolf aren't we?)

From what I recall, he was investigated months ago. Hes now been arrested. The media here are being very careful not to name him but are saying an 82 year old Aus entertainer in the UK. Narrows it down somewhat.

From what I recall, he was investigated months ago. Hes now been arrested. The media here are being very careful not to name him but are saying an 82 year old Aus entertainer in the UK. Narrows it down somewhat.

I sincerely hope they've got it all wrong and he's released without a stain on his character.

How long before Eric n Ernie's memory become fair game now that they're not here to defend themselves?

Ronnie Corbett's always been a wrong 'un though. ;) JOKE!

Last edited:
Not surprised in the least, I thought it was just a matter of time, not because of anything untoward, more a case of nobody is innocent now until investigated. I'd be heartbroken if anything came of it. (We are talking about Rolf aren't we?).

Taking it further, how many of our (oh, alright, me and Crawley's) childhood heroes who are now on their last legs going to carry the fear of a witchunt to an undeserved early grave? Just because you were famous in the seventies and eighties doesn't automatically mean you were a sexual predator.

However, if Sally James or Valerie Singleton turn out to have been then I missed the boat, all I got was a condensed milk sandwich and a Blue Peter badge.

Tell me you made that bit up. Please.

stop it. youre making me jealous now

What's happened with the fella that voices Elmo? He's under investigation isn't he (not related to the Saville case).

We had the Krankies exposed as swingers too. Is nothing sacred man!! :barnet:

Is Stupot from Crackerjack still around?

Who next, Morph??

[SUB][/SUB]

Stunned, absolutely stunned. Really hope this isn't true.

Oh GHod no. He is one of my favourites and nothing in his personality would suggest he would be like that. Loved darling buds of may and only fools, not so keen on the detective thing.

Makes you wonder if feminists or lesbians to call them by their correct name, from the 70's are now just making stuff up against well known figures. Of course all claims need to be investigated but you really wonder.

Back