• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

January transfer window wishlist

benteke and lescott and pjanic and dzagoev and a good left back

there, league won.

sheikh_hamad_bin_k_1360578c.jpg

Ho Ho Ho! Merrrrrrrry Christmas!

Buttner on loan
Lescott on loan
Berbatov or Shane Long

Defoe going to MLS we would be in profit...

Buttner has said he's staying at Utd to fight for his place, I read today. You'd have to think Baldini is chasing someone for LB though with recalling Benny as the fall back maybe.

Benteke is ****.

WOW!! jekyll and hyde much.....:)

your are one of a kind dude.

i did tell you lukaku was better, do you remember what you said? how have you made such a BIG u turn?

you know what, the way it sounds like you changed your tune IT couldnt possibly have been you

but as of now benteke's stock is low, i dont rate him as high as others but he is a successful bruiser and decent goal scorer and is young ....will definately improve

Last edited:
You are forgetting flogging Sandro and Verts to pay for it, and having to sack the manager when they all take 6 months to settle.

you see, in all honesty...joking aside....much of what you say is true except for the part that i dont think those guys will take long to settle

i did tell you lukaku was better, do you remember what you said? how have you made such a BIG u turn?

you know what, the way it sounds like you changed your tune IT couldnt possibly have been you

but as of now benteke's stock is low, i dont rate him as high as others but he is a successful bruiser and decent goal scorer and is young ....will definately improve

Never rated him mate, you've got the wrong guy :)

Never rated him mate, you've got the wrong guy :)

you know what, it wasnt you...it was parklane1

sorry about that bro

yeah i thought the same ass you before, but now i think we need a blunt instrument thug in up front

i think benteke's form is crap and his value will be less than what was on offer in the summer

but agree that we can do better. just that i dont know if we can do better in january

He seems to have an attitude problem. I wouldn't be surprised if he thinks he doesn't need to improve and has no inclination to.

hahaha, got to agree with AS, so many people on this board had a hard on for Benteke.

Lukaku for me has always looked more the real deal.

I've always preferred Lukaku. I did want us to sign Benteke still. I thought that he was great in the air and the goals that he scored for Villa last season, gave the promise for more of the same this season.

I think he would have scored more goals for us this season than Soldado.

Not that I think Benteke is better than Soldado, but at least he had a year's experience in the Premiership and had proven that he could score goals in this league.

I also still maintain that he would be a good signing for us. I think his aerial ability & power, plus the greater number of chances he would get with us, would see him become a success with us.

Benteke & Soldado could be an excellent strike force.

Lukaku is sadly just a dream as he is one of the top strikers in this league.

I've always preferred Lukaku. I did want us to sign Benteke still. I thought that he was great in the air and the goals that he scored for Villa last season, gave the promise for more of the same this season.

I think he would have scored more goals for us this season than Soldado.

Not that I think Benteke is better than Soldado, but at least he had a year's experience in the Premiership and had proven that he could score goals in this league.

I also still maintain that he would be a good signing for us. I think his aerial ability & power, plus the greater number of chances he would get with us, would see him become a success with us.

Benteke & Soldado could be an excellent strike force.

Lukaku is sadly just a dream as he is one of the top strikers in this league.

My sentiments in a nutshell. Plus the Chile left back or Ben Davies.

Plus don't forget the Belgian factor. With Verts, Dembs and Chads, Benteke would settle quickly IMO.

Anyone else think Karma has come to bite Benteke for all the summer shenanigans?

Probably hasn't lowered his value that much but such a waste playing in a Villa team again this year when he could have been playing in Europe or much bigger stages.

Back