• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

January Transfer Thread - it couldn't open and close any quicker

It does feel a bit underwhelming at the moment. I know nothing of this lad but the fact he's not getting into Fiorentina's team doesn't bode well. The fact it reportedly hinges on Ndombele going also suggests it is a sell before you buy policy.

But...I was feeling a bit like this last summer and Levy went and pulled Bale and Vinicius out of the hat at the last minute. There was also the VDV deal in 2010. I know this is frustrating but judging the window on the 25th January would be like the team giving in after 94 minutes against Leicester last week. Let's see what comes out of the window before judging it. It's not like we even have games between now and when it closes.
This is January, it’s always slow with a lack of real quality available to buy and it’s not like we are the only team who could do with reinforcements who haven’t purchased anyone yet. No need to be concerned, 25th January by Levy’s timescale isn’t even half time in the Leicester game yet:D…..

Seems to be more than just foreign chancer tabloids putting this story out there.

To be fair, Sarr and Royal came from absolutely nowhere when we'd been linked to other players for months. It's just good DoF-ing if things like this come out of the blue and do actually happen.

Saying that, im not sure we'd go so big on someone who plays Sonny's role.

A little concerning that Sofyan Amrabat has not registered a goal or an assist in 45 matches, so not the creative player we have been waiting for :D

Also that he can’t get in the team at Fiorentina. I thought we’d have our sights higher but nope, it’s the cheap, quick, fix once again. IF we sign mid table level players we’re not going to finish anything but mid table.

Back