• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

James Maddison

His stats suggest otherwise and then compound that weigh playing in a poor team over the last two years

He's always been a promising player and has advanced under Rodgers. My concern is he is the type of player who needs to be th e focus of the manger and team. The kind of player who looks better in smaller sides. Put it this way, I wouldn't be upset if he went to 'castle. No doubt talented and if he ends up with us, I wouldn't be upset either. I'd prefer a CB first and foremost.

Does it really matter? They'll find a way around FFP whatever the rules are, whether it's dodgy sponsorships or secret Cayman Islands bank accounts.

Unsurprisingly they didn’t waste anytime trying to recreate a Emirates Marketing Project style fraudulent sponsorship of their stadium but that is being held up and scrutinised at the moment.

Will probably get the go ahead once Saudi Sportswashing Machine bribe the investigators though.

I will be honest enough to raise my hands up and say I really don't like the guy. He comes across as someone I would not want to spend some time with or be on the same team with.

This again.

Could the group of posters who know these people so well that they can confidently declare them as ‘bellends’ and ‘clams’ and the like, please create a thread and list them for the rest of us.

Rodgers, Gerrard, now Maddison.

Please list them all and I can then let the club know.

This again.

Could the group of posters who know these people so well that they can confidently declare them as ‘bellends’ and ‘clams’ and the like, please create a thread and list them for the rest of us.

Its really important in sport, e.g.: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/dingdongheads-what-all-blacks-can-teach-us-building-high-tess-sloane

That’s doesn’t reference the players you talk about

But the principle of not having bad eggs, irrespective of their talents, is appreciated much more now than it was 10-15 years ago.

It's something we've not had a problem with since Poch's first clear out, so it would be a shame to start losing even more of those 'values' (as Kane keeps calling them)

Gutterboy saw a photo of Maddison in Vegas drinking with Dele from which he concocted a fantasy centered around him leading Dele astray and being a bad egg.
I’m amazed you still listen to the guy, it’s all opinionated rubbish, guy would give Donald Trump a run for his money. Never any proof, if it’s pro Poch it’s the best thing since sliced bread, if it doesn’t suit the Poch is Jesus reborn rhetoric however then there are a million reasons why it is wrong

This again.

Read my post clearly. If Spurs buys him, I will support him. However my opinion of him is what I put above. If I had a choice between him and someone else, I am clear in my mind on where my preference lies.

I'd give them Hojberg for Maddison. We've got young defensive mids in Skipp, Sarr and Bissouma and Bentancur is more creative covers mre ground than Hojberg (although he scores).

If this happens the club only has itself to blame for inexplicably refusing to pay coventry the £400k needed to buy him years ago and then repeating this again by failing to sign him from norwich.

Not to dissimilar to the grealish deal where levy dingdonged around for ages making absurd offers like £3m plus onamah.
Or (as is significantly more likely), we've never wanted him and it's all press flimflam.

Back