• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

James Maddison

If Saudi Sportswashing Machine are in for him, they will pay the fee and offer more money aswell as Champions league football.

If he was happy to go there it would have been done already though no? They confirmed CL ages ago and we have been out of the race for ages.
I think he would prefer us but they will just keep upping the bid to blow us out the water

If Saudi Sportswashing Machine are in for him, they will pay the fee and offer more money aswell as Champions league football.

If this happens the club only has itself to blame for inexplicably refusing to pay coventry the £400k needed to buy him years ago and then repeating this again by failing to sign him from norwich.

Not to dissimilar to the grealish deal where levy dingdonged around for ages making absurd offers like £3m plus onamah.

They have issues with FFP and are capped at £75m net spend

Is that true? I thought all those years of Ashley being a tight arse meant that could spend heavily for a few windows?.. and the talk of 'We won't pay crazy money' was just to stop selling clubs from trying to squeeze every drop out of them lol

Good news if they can't go crazy in the window though.. without reinforcements and with the extra European games they might be a few injuries away from struggling

Is that true? I thought all those years of Ashley being a tight arse meant that could spend heavily for a few windows?.. and the talk of 'We won't pay crazy money' was just to stop selling clubs from trying to squeeze every drop out of them lol

Good news if they can't go crazy in the window though.. without reinforcements and with the extra European games they might be a few injuries away from struggling
Widely publicised
It’s about turnover now

Decent player, but not consistent enough. Looks promising in spells but think he can flatter to deceive. Wouldn’t mind if we got him but I think he might not deliver as much as others expect.

Does it really matter? They'll find a way around FFP whatever the rules are, whether it's dodgy sponsorships or secret Cayman Islands bank accounts.

Decent player, but not consistent enough. Looks promising in spells but think he can flatter to deceive. Wouldn’t mind if we got him but I think he might not deliver as much as others expect.

His stats suggest otherwise and then compound that weigh playing in a poor team over the last two years

Back