• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

James Maddison

Not a big fan. As you say, the bad egg behaviour stink lingers around him.

I think Scott is the same player but with a much bigger future (and 7 years younger)

Last edited:
Crap, John Percy is pretty much the only journo I pay any attention to. Could actually be something to this.

One of the ITKs on SC mentioned Emirates Marketing Project might be looking at Scott too.. although pinch of salt and all that.

I think Scott is the same player but with a much bigger future (and 7 years younger)
I really don’t understand this belief about Maddison not having a good attitude, where does it come from?

I really don’t understand this belief about Maddison not having a good attitude, where does it come from?
He was the one who led dele alli astray/into drinking

Southgate has also always been reluctant to have him anywhere near the England squad because of reasons of character

He was the one who led dele alli astray/into drinking

Southgate has also always been reluctant to have him anywhere near the England squad because of reasons of character
He lead DELE…
I know of people who know dele locally
He is very much his own man
The only guy dele trusts is his mate Harry his is kinda brother
Dele used to go on the tinkle in Bedford when he was 18
Didn’t matter though as he could still pay

or we sign both?

I think Maddison will go to Saudi Sportswashing Machine anyway given they can offer CL football

26 now isn't he? Never really pushed on.

That would suggest an early peak (which always makes players look better than they are) or a lack of application.

Back