• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

James Maddison

Was fudging everywhere on the pitch, left, right, deep, short.

When he build more understanding with some of the others, will be a complete menace

I did not realize he was this good a player. In some ways, this was the perfect transfer as it basically has nullified the effect of losing Kane. Again, never going to be able to replace him completely or come close, and obviously Maddison is different but he really gives it his all and I can understand why he was made vice captain despite having just arrived.

I did not realize he was this good a player. In some ways, this was the perfect transfer as it basically has nullified the effect of losing Kane. Again, never going to be able to replace him completely or come close, and obviously Maddison is different but he really gives it his all and I can understand why he was made vice captain despite having just arrived.

He probably would have looked like brick in a Conte team, he needs the freedom to be effective and he needs smarter players in front of him to know what he's going to do.

Good example of good player being better in a better side/system, I also think he's hungry, this is his prime/moment to show he's top level, to lock his place in top 6 side plus England.

Anyone got some video footage from when he pretended to be cramped up after we scored the 2nd goal? That was some top top class brickhousery!! :D:D:D

He could have had 2 or 3 goals and as many if not more assists today. Things just didn't quite connect today, but him and Bissouma are running the game.

Love his attitude

Anyone got some video footage from when he pretended to be cramped up after we scored the 2nd goal? That was some top top class brickhousery!! :D:D:D

Bissouma did the same thing, it was such a fudging karma moment and brickhousery of the highest order

ezgif-1-f1a324fba0.gif

https://im.ezgif.com/tmp/ezgif-1-f1a324fba0.gif

Ange telling them to get up, love it.

Ange is more sophisticated than the Sheffield boss. Roll around on the floor, receive extra time and make it harder to see out the time.

I also like that he is constantly in the refs ear all game and even though he has picked up a couple of yellows for it already this season the refs will get the message that we are just not going to swallow all their brick decisions against us.

Ange is more sophisticated than the Sheffield boss. Roll around on the floor, receive extra time and make it harder to see out the time.

Agree but loved the irony of their players giving the ref the watch gestures and the way the bloke who Richarlson fouled suddenly realise it was his time he was wasting laying on the deck.

Back