• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

James Maddison

Solomon was good aswell. If johnson is going to replace kulu (at times) that must be frightening for defences due to the pace. Maddison is faster than i realised as well.

As ange said, this is going to be a very different tottenham.

I'd not think Solomon will be a starter ... thought he was average until we got going against bottom of the league Burnley.

Let's see

As good as peak Eriksen with room to grow

Let's not get carried away here ... but maddison can do everything Eriksen could but Eriksen couldn't do everything maddison can ... Eriksen never took games to the opposition like maddison does

Let's not get carried away here ... but maddison can do everything Eriksen could but Eriksen couldn't do everything maddison can ... Eriksen never took games to the opposition like maddison does

he did, but not as often as he should have, Eriksen was elite technically, just lacking something mentally, most of his career he has been the most talented player on the pitch

I'd give Johnson a go as an inverted winger like kulu on the right

Do you really think we spent almodt £50m on a player to play lwf. When we have son, perisic, gil and Solomon that can play there?

Or is there a possibility that ange may want the quickest attack in world football as an option?

Do you really think we spent almodt £50m on a player to play lwf. When we have son, perisic, gil and Solomon that can play there?

Or is there a possibility that ange may want the quickest attack in world football as an option?

I really think seeing what Ange does with previous set ups he uses WF in inverted positions with the full backs providing width ... so yes I really think it's a possibility. However is Solomon actually is a great player then why not him. Just didn't see anything from him to suggest that he will be that.

I had no idea how good Maddison was. His numbers were great, but I never watched Leicester and could judge for myself. Now I do, and my goodness has he blown me away so far. Such a joy to watch him run our midfield. Brilliant signing, and I still don't understand how we seemingly just signed him without competition. He's a top, top player who wouldn't be out of place in any of the best teams in the league.

Last edited:
I really think seeing what Ange does with previous set ups he uses WF in inverted positions with the full backs providing width ... so yes I really think it's a possibility. However is Solomon actually is a great player then why not him. Just didn't see anything from him to suggest that he will be that.

You sure? Or is it wingers widewith fullbacks coming into the middle?

I had no idea how good Maddison was. His numbers were great, but I never watched Leicester and could judge for myself. Now I do, and my goodness has he blown me away so far. Such a joy to watch him run our midfield. Brilliant signing, and I still don't understand how we seemingly just signed him without competition. He's a top, rop player who wouldn't be out of place in any pf the best teams in the league.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine were in for him tbf

City are pretty well covered in that area, Arsenal have Odergard, United Fernandes, Klopp doesn't play an AM through the middle (?) and not sure any other team would compete with us as a destination.

Think we were in for him last summer and that interest and contact had obviously remained through till this summer.

I had no idea how good Maddison was. His numbers were great, but I never watched Leicester and could judge for myself. Now I do, and my goodness has he blown me away so far. Such a joy to watch him run our midfield. Brilliant signing, and I still don't understand how we seemingly just signed him without competition. He's a top, rop player who wouldn't be out of place in any pf the best teams in the league.

I was wary because they got relegated, and if you are good enough to do a job near the top of the league you are good enough to keep a team away from the bottom of it.

He's been much better than I expected, that Leicester team must have been really really, proper, full blown, dogbrick.

I was wary because they got relegated, and if you are good enough to do a job near the top of the league you are good enough to keep a team away from the bottom of it.

He's been much better than I expected, that Leicester team must have been really really, proper, full blown, dogbrick.

They got relegated but he still had a massively impressive record of goals and assists.

One word...Brendan

Over the past few years there have been a number of very ill informed posters on this forum that have slagged off Maddison whenever he came up in conversation. They definitely did not want us to sign him ever, because he was some jack the lad who slagged off Bale when he, Maddison, was a teenager. Also for some stupid reason Maddison was also blamed for leading Dele astray, and off the straight and narrow. Their silence has been deafening recently.

Sometimes, some Spurs fans talk total gash :D

Last edited:
Over the past few years there have been a number of very ill informed posters on this forum that have slagged off Maddison whenever he came up in conversation. They definitely did not want us to sign him ever, because he was some jack the lad who slagged off Bale when he, Maddison, was a teenager. Also for some stupid reason Maddison was also blamed for leading Dele astray, and off the straight and narrow. There silence has been deafening recently.

Sometimes, some Spurs fans talk total gash :D

Let's be honest everyone talks some gash at some point in their lives... not just on here but in general ... however I never slated madders hah

He looks better than I've ever seen him play for leicester

Back