• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

James Maddison

because above all else, I want Spurs to win

by time wasting, I include holding the ball in the corner, making subs, etc

Holding ball or making subs isn't cheating.

Where is the glory of winning through cheating? You may want saudi owners. Spend 10x as much as the next team. You may find joy in that. I wouldn't.

I did when i was a kid. CM2. Got man utd to buy our brick players for fortunes and bought superstars for spurs. It was hollow.

Much rather the challenge these days. If it doesn't succede. Keep going till it does.

Holding ball or making subs isn't cheating.

Where is the glory of winning through cheating? You may want saudi owners. Spend 10x as much as the next team. You may find joy in that. I wouldn't.

I did when i was a kid. CM2. Got man utd to buy our brick players for fortunes and bought superstars for spurs. It was hollow.

Much rather the challenge these days. If it doesn't succede. Keep going till it does.

I don’t see it as cheating as if there is a written law and you intentionally trade the time for the punishment, that’s just using the rules to your advantage.

There is glory in winning by being smart.

I do not want rich owners, that would be real cheating and I wouldn’t support a club that went down that path.

The difference is, one happens on the pitch for all to see.

I don’t see it as cheating as if there is a written law and you intentionally trade the time for the punishment, that’s just using the rules to your advantage.

I do not want rich owners, that would be real cheating and I wouldn’t support a club that went down that path.

Are you mental? So if you willingly accept prison for raping someone, that would be acceptable?

Are you mental? So if you willingly accept prison for raping someone, that would be acceptable?

Screen_Shot_2016-04-20_at_4.22.55_PM.0.0.1461187419.png

I’m talking about football.

As I wrote earlier we are expected to accept cheating by the explayers in the media, no presenter is prepared to pull them up and say they're wrong as it's just a boys club (the females have join in) to glorify winners no matter how it's done.

As I wrote earlier we are expected to accept cheating by the explayers in the media, no presenter is prepared to pull them up and say they're wrong as it's just a boys club (the females have join in) to glorify winners no matter how it's done.

We do and we always have, it’s not new.

Footballers have always made tactical fouls and the like.

I'm talking about everything. Corruption. Way the world is.

The more we accept cheating. The more fudged we are.

I’m talking about football incidents performed by football players on a football pitch in a football match in a football stadium in a footballer thread on a football forum.

I was only talking about football.

Disagree.

You have rules and laws at all levels. You break them, you should be punished.

I completely agree.

But in a pro sports environment, that has no actual real world importance, if breaking the law benefits you more than the punishment for doing so, I’m all for my team doing that.

It’s only a game.

I’m talking about football incidents performed by football players on a football pitch in a football match in a football stadium in a footballer thread on a football forum.

I was only talking about football.

Why have any rules in football then?

Which rules should teams/players be allowed to break?

Which should be important, which should we ignore?

Why have any rules in football then?

Which rules should teams/players be allowed to break?

Which should be important, which should we ignore?

that’s a judgement call for the coaches and players, each situation is to be based on its own merits

if you can benefit from breaking a law of football perhaps the punishment isn’t hard enough?

Back