• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

James Maddison

And this is the first time Arsenal have been in top 4 in 7 years, it's over 20 years since Saudi Sportswashing Machine were top 4 before this year but we now consider them as the CL teams that Maddison should go to?
I haven't listened to the audio but did he mention Arsenal or Saudi Sportswashing Machine as teams Madison should have joined instead?

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

I haven't listened to the audio but did he mention Arsenal or Saudi Sportswashing Machine as teams Madison should have joined instead?

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Could have joined Saudi Sportswashing Machine but they didn't pursue him, Arsenal have about 3 of those players ... him being a goober should have meant an easy signing ... not saying he is here by default but I'm sure he wanted to say Liverpool should have signed him ... bless him

Crazy midfield we have now, with Gil, Lo Celso, Sarr, Maddison, Skipp, Bentancur, Bissouma. This season is really shaping up to be quite special, I think. Just need to keep Kane and get a couple of CBs in now. :)

Crazy midfield we have now, with Gil, Lo Celso, Sarr, Maddison, Skipp, Bentancur, Bissouma. This season is really shaping up to be quite special, I think. Just need to keep Kane and get a couple of CBs in now. :)

I still think we need a true ball winner dm in there and would move on Hojberg and Skipp.

I know it’s a friendly and he will have some games where he struggles to influence the flow of the match but he had a huge impact today. His technique inside the box was great and something we’ve been missing as it makes defenders brick their pants a little bit causing them to make errors at times. Very encouraging to see.

He was class today and the type of player we have missed since Eriksen left.

This totally. Been a while, I think we have his replacement. He is going to create some goals for Kane, and with the fouls Harry draws around the box, he coud fill his boots with the free-kicks we should get

It seems mad that you can take a team that plays 5 at the back and that conceded a bucket load last year, remove one of those defenders and put a player in the 10 position behind Kane and the whole team functions much better. Who knew lol?

Back