• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

James Maddison

if we are lucky we will get Maddison and Bentancur back and playing together before the run in, a couple of new players signed and with the likes of Sess getting fit maybe some cover for when suspensions or niggles come.

So much more to come from Ange I feel.
They will be back for the run in
Key is keeping in touch as much as we can
Need them for the big games because their ball passing and movement is elite

if we are lucky we will get Maddison and Bentancur back and playing together before the run in, a couple of new players signed and with the likes of Sess getting fit maybe some cover for when suspensions or niggles come.

VDV as well, add the three, get Bissouma back, maybe have a few like Solomon, stay lucky with injuries, could be a good run in.

If you look at our run schedule, we won't win the title but we will certainly have a say (we play all the potential winners in last 6 weeks)

Had thought it'd be Sarr to make way but could see it being Bissouma. For me, if they're fit, both Maddison and Bentancur have to play.

There's an awful lot more to come from Ange, exciting times.

VDV as well, add the three, get Bissouma back, maybe have a few like Solomon, stay lucky with injuries, could be a good run in.

If you look at our run schedule, we won't win the title but we will certainly have a say (we play all the potential winners in last 6 weeks)

Why not win the title?

I only really fear city and they are not in a groove.

Exactly. If we're just 4 points off the top having to play a different team every week and missing so many players, where can we realistically be with a fit squad? Surely in the mix for the title.

The missing so many players bit is the key challenge. Son off to an Asian cup. We have to get Maddison back and or Bentancur. We need these more experienced players you feel to help maintain momentum.

Crazy to think that we - potentially - haven’t seen our best team playing together yet.
not 1st 10 games when we were 1st? I think we have

But if we do have them again and do that again last 10 games, how nuts would that be in the league?? ohhh such fun

Bentancur plays, somewhere, in our best XI, he was missing at the start.
well, he'd be in the squad, could rotate with Biss or Sarr, probably Biss atm

Sarr has been running and spreading the ball beautifully at times, Biss seems a bit off recently - confidence?

Back