• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

James Maddison

We have basically been scoring 2 goals a game without him, what impact does he make now the team understanding of system is better?

Can we please get to see our first 11 play a few games in a row?

I think most of us are looking at his return from a spectacle point of view not could hard stats/results.

I imagine that is how the leadership wants us to engage with the team too.

Excitement over analysis.

I think most of us are looking at his return from a spectacle point of view not could hard stats/results.

I imagine that is how the leadership wants us to engage with the team too.

Excitement over analysis.

Get it and agree but am interested if we could get our creativity up via Maddison (perhaps game control as well) plus our defensive results improved via having our first choice back 4 with Bentancur in midfield, so more GF, less GA ..

I still feel someone is due an absolute thrashing by this side at some point this season ...

We have basically been scoring 2 goals a game without him, what impact does he make now the team understanding of system is better?

Can we please get to see our first 11 play a few games in a row?
An even bigger impact. And yes, that would make us really good.

Hopefully we'll see a fully fit first choice 11 at some point this season. That would be something to behold.

I wouldn't risk him Friday, save him for the league games.

Would depend who else is fit, but a 10/20 min run out might be good to get him up to speed.
Johnson is in that photo, but I haven't seen any others to know if Kulusevski is back.

An aside; watch the second goal again. Werner is sprinting down the left and Johnson is sprinting to meet it at the back post.
Meanwhile Maddison turns on the turbos and sprints past Richy down the middle at top speed, slides in at full pelt and collides very nicely with the keeper.

Back