• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

James Maddison

We don't have 39 senior players

I agree we need to offload players but even if you include Whiteman, Austin etc we're not at that number

I can see us signing 1-2 CBs and then have a period of offloading players and then signing another midfielder in late July/August

Amrabat would be a great fit

I agree we need to offload players but even if you include Whiteman, Austin etc we're not at that number

I can see us signing 1-2 CBs and then have a period of offloading players and then signing another midfielder in late July/August

Here's the 39:

Vicario
Lloris
Spence
Royal
Romero
Dier
Udogie
Davies
Bentancur
Sarr
Bissouma
Skipp
Porro
Gil
Kulusevski
Maddison
Son
Richarlison
Kane
Austin
Paskotsi
Devine
Scarlett
Forster
Whiteman
Rodon
Tanganga
Sanchez
Reguilon
Sessegnon
Perisic
Winks
Hojbjerg
Lo Celso
Ndombele
John
Craig
White
Parrott

That's everyone over 21 or who is realistically around the first team (re. Scarlett etc.).

I expect everyone below Scarlett will likely go over the next 2 months, but that's c.16 bodies/salaries to shift to get the squad down to size.

Great signing, a proven performer in the EPL at a great age. All his stats are right up there with the very best and I can't believe nobody else was seriously in for him.

Now get 2 quality centre backs in and I can make peace with my decision to renew my season ticket!

COYS!

Here's the 39:

Vicario
Lloris
Spence
Royal
Romero
Dier
Udogie
Davies
Bentancur
Sarr
Bissouma
Skipp
Porro
Gil
Kulusevski
Maddison
Son
Richarlison
Kane
Austin
Paskotsi
Devine
Scarlett
Forster
Whiteman
Rodon
Tanganga
Sanchez
Reguilon
Sessegnon
Perisic
Winks
Hojbjerg
Lo Celso
Ndombele
John
Craig
White
Parrott

That's everyone over 21 or who is realistically around the first team (re. Scarlett etc.).

I expect everyone below Scarlett will likely go over the next 2 months, but that's c.16 bodies/salaries to shift to get the squad down to size.
A pile of them are only senior players in your mind.

Here's the 39:

Vicario
Lloris
Spence
Royal
Romero
Dier
Udogie
Davies
Bentancur
Sarr
Bissouma
Skipp
Porro
Gil
Kulusevski
Maddison
Son
Richarlison
Kane
Austin
Paskotsi
Devine
Scarlett
Forster
Whiteman
Rodon
Tanganga
Sanchez
Reguilon
Sessegnon
Perisic
Winks
Hojbjerg
Lo Celso
Ndombele
John
Craig
White
Parrott

You need to check the ages of some of those players. Just from a glance devine, scarlet and craig are not over 21.

Just more emotional agenda driven flimflam from you know who

Here's the 39:

Vicario
Lloris
Spence
Royal
Romero
Dier
Udogie
Davies
Bentancur
Sarr
Bissouma
Skipp
Porro
Gil
Kulusevski
Maddison
Son
Richarlison
Kane
Austin
Paskotsi
Devine
Scarlett
Forster
Whiteman
Rodon
Tanganga
Sanchez
Reguilon
Sessegnon
Perisic
Winks
Hojbjerg
Lo Celso
Ndombele
John
Craig
White
Parrott

If Alex Scott had signed your crap stats wouldn't be considered and if pochettino came then maddison would be a great signing... just give it a rest

Remember this place less than two months ago? Bad vibes all over the place. Fast forward to now and we have a manager with an attacking ethos, a talented keeper with his best years ahead of him, a proven quality creative midfielder and it seems a couple of talented CBs are not far away. Said it before, things change very quickly in football and it does feel like we are back on the right path again.

Eagerly looking forward to what is in store on the pitch with our new look Spurs....

Here's the 39:

Vicario
Lloris
Spence
Royal
Romero
Dier
Udogie
Davies
Bentancur
Sarr
Bissouma
Skipp
Porro
Gil
Kulusevski
Maddison
Son
Richarlison
Kane
Austin
Paskotsi
Devine
Scarlett
Forster
Whiteman
Rodon
Tanganga
Sanchez
Reguilon
Sessegnon
Perisic
Winks
Hojbjerg
Lo Celso
Ndombele
John
Craig
White
Parrott

Why are you letting yourself seemingly get so wound up by semantics? You know many of those will go out on loan, be sold, don't have a relevant future but you seem intent about being wound up.

Genuinely I know you wanted Poch and you have your reasons not to want Maddison, but are you really letting it weigh you down as it seems or is this all just you playing up to it for the rise?

None of that's a dig but I'm struggling to understand the basis of alot of what you are writing now and just interested to better understand

Remember this place less than two months ago? Bad vibes all over the place. Fast forward to now and we have a manager with an attacking ethos, a talented keeper with his best years ahead of him, a proven quality creative midfielder and it seems a couple of talented CBs are not far away. Said it before, things change very quickly in football and it does feel like we are back on the right path again.

Eagerly looking forward to what is in store on the pitch with our new look Spurs....
Yet if we get off to a bad start, the Levy haters will say how Ange was a bad appointment, he wasn’t backed and that we cheaped out etc etc.

Back