• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

i hear this ... but why don't we get to 99 pages before the window opens! we like levy will never learn!

Looks like booking an extra day off work tomorrow might turn out to be a good idea. Get some chores done early doors and then slump in front of the box until 6pm

I remember that transfer deadline night. Staying down at Enfield for a few days after a game, just came out of the Odeon turned on the radio to hear we were just about to sign him, by the time we got back to the hotel it was all going Pete Tong
Is that the new Jimmy Kong?

The Goat: From a new source, so applicable salt etc etc, but The Goat hears that there is interest in Javi Martinez from Bayern. No details on the outcome, such as wether the enquiry was rejected or otherwise, just that the question was asked.

From a more regular source The Goat hears one last push for Berahino. We're hoping we get up to 3 in but other than Berahino no names were mentioned. Also that it now looks like Adebayor, despite big efforts by the club, is happy to sit around doing nothing although something very late on hasn't been completely ruled out.

Grey Fox: Wanyama is not happening, Adebayor and Lennon almost certainly won't be going to the hammers they want them at cheap rates on loans Levy won't deal, Looks like Villa our only hope of off loading.

Was told that Son won't be last in as I've said before one more bid will go in for Beriniho and CM still on.

Two things to remember one is that signings like Son and any others that we might bring in are not done that quickly without a lot of homework and behind the scenes work been done. Secondly the international break does complicate things sometimes so expect most deals in and outside to be sorted by end of day but possible announcements tomorrow.

Ali Z on being interested in Austin: We haven't been but have today asked to be kept in touch.

Trix on Austin: Will not happen!

Grey Fox: Austin is doable for us but is way down the list and in my humble opinion would be a panic buy and just for the reasons mentioned around Harry burning out

Ali Z: LLoris - Utd deffo in for him, believe we will resist, Poch would be devastated if we sold.Hugo is happy, where he is, don't believe we will sell but who knows with Levy. hearing dm hit brick wall, SB still not agreed. Suspect we will get a 12th hour cf from somewhere.

edmonton: I don't usually post transfer stuff for probably obvious reasons but as I said a few weeks ago I was told Hugo won't be sold and that is good enough for me.

Mystery: Hugo will not be sold. Everyone at the club knows how important he is to us. Even if DDG was sold a month ago, Hugo wouldn't be going anywhere. He wants to win trophies and play champions league, yes. But he want's to do that with Spurs, and Spurs only. He's the most passionate player at the club, and he loves playing for us, even if he does have dodgy Walker in front of him making things hard.

I remember that transfer deadline night. Staying down at Enfield for a few days after a game, just came out of the Odeon turned on the radio to hear we were just about to sign him, by the time we got back to the hotel it was all going Pete Tong
Pete Tong?
I thought it all went Clint Dempsey :D

The Goat: From a new source, so applicable salt etc etc, but The Goat hears that there is interest in Javi Martinez from Bayern. No details on the outcome, such as wether the enquiry was rejected or otherwise, just that the question was asked.

From a more regular source The Goat hears one last push for Berahino. We're hoping we get up to 3 in but other than Berahino no names were mentioned. Also that it now looks like Adebayor, despite big efforts by the club, is happy to sit around doing nothing although something very late on hasn't been completely ruled out.

Grey Fox: Wanyama is not happening, Adebayor and Lennon almost certainly won't be going to the hammers they want them at cheap rates on loans Levy won't deal, Looks like Villa our only hope of off loading.

Was told that Son won't be last in as I've said before one more bid will go in for Beriniho and CM still on.

Two things to remember one is that signings like Son and any others that we might bring in are not done that quickly without a lot of homework and behind the scenes work been done. Secondly the international break does complicate things sometimes so expect most deals in and outside to be sorted by end of day but possible announcements tomorrow.

Ali Z on being interested in Austin: We haven't been but have today asked to be kept in touch.

Trix on Austin: Will not happen!

Grey Fox: Austin is doable for us but is way down the list and in my humble opinion would be a panic buy and just for the reasons mentioned around Harry burning out

Ali Z: LLoris - Utd deffo in for him, believe we will resist, Poch would be devastated if we sold.Hugo is happy, where he is, don't believe we will sell but who knows with Levy. hearing dm hit brick wall, SB still not agreed. Suspect we will get a 12th hour cf from somewhere.

edmonton: I don't usually post transfer stuff for probably obvious reasons but as I said a few weeks ago I was told Hugo won't be sold and that is good enough for me.

Mystery: Hugo will not be sold. Everyone at the club knows how important he is to us. Even if DDG was sold a month ago, Hugo wouldn't be going anywhere. He wants to win trophies and play champions league, yes. But he want's to do that with Spurs, and Spurs only. He's the most passionate player at the club, and he loves playing for us, even if he does have dodgy Walker in front of him making things hard.
Thanks for posting .

Hahaha! If that one goes through, I am sure as hell the best ITK ever, because his name hasn't been mentioned anywhere but here, by me!

Back