• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

I would say that a generalisations go it is like any generalisation about a race or country...ridiculous! I'd hazard a guess that there are just as many affairs that occur in this country than in Argentina.

But,back to football and the point at hand. I can only go on what little contact I have had with Ossie. It is absolutely conceivable that he has divulged information, but I think our club is quite good at weeding out the loose lips and would take a pretty dim view of it.

Haha maybe but Buenos Aires is a place where even the biggest players get put to sleep. The reason why girls are like that is that the men are so aggressive and ridiculous all the time. I was warned about all of this but having ' friends' trying it with your gf in front of you at dinner was something that came as a shock - this is actually sort of normal as well. its the culture out there and its a wild place concerning morality. Business is just as bad. Have to say i am not a fan of 'them' at all and easily the most dislikable/hard work out of all Lat Am people IMO. Anyway it was a stupid mess round comment on a spurs forum where we just need to pray that Ossie has let slip a deal for Lamela that I think will and NEEDS to happen ;)

Haha maybe but Buenos Aires is a place where even the biggest players get put to sleep. The reason why girls are like that is that the men are so aggressive and ridiculous all the time. I was warned about all of this but having ' friends' trying it with your gf in front of you at dinner was something that came as a shock - this is actually sort of normal as well. its the culture out there and its a wild place concerning morality. Business is just as bad. Have to say i am not a fan of 'them' at all and easily the most dislikable/hard work out of all Lat Am people IMO. Anyway it was a stupid mess round comment on a spurs forum where we just need to pray that Ossie has let slip a deal for Lamela that I think will and NEEDS to happen ;)

Well, I don't know about all the Argentina stuff. I've only been once and that was a number of years ago. As you say, let's stop talking about that!

As for Lamela leaving, I'm pretty convinced that it will happen now with him not playing yesterday.

From some other website which is a pale imitation of this mighty steed:

...list of all the players that we have been linked with, beginning from the end of the winter (14/15) transfer window. Unbelievable Jeff.

GK: Begovic, Sebastian Sosa, Baumann, Cech, Horn, Ben Garratt, Krul, Mat Ryan, Julian Cuesta, Victor Valdez, Ilias Moutha Sebtaou, Fraser Forster, Ali Al Habsi, Roman Weidenfeller. Mattia Perin, Mandanda, Sirigu,

RB: Miguel Lopes, van Rihn, Vrsaljko, Domagoj Vida, Micah Richards,D’Ambrosio, Trippier

CB: Schar, Alderweireld, Ogbonna, Kjær, Kamil Glik, Abdennour, Mustafi, Mammana, Sergio Sanchez, Vinko Soldo, Albiol, van Dijk, Savic, Zino Vandheusen, Marco Migliorini, van Beek, Lombaerts, Vestergaard, Wimmer, Höwedes, Moreno, Winston Reid, David Astori

LB: Jonas Hector, Umtiti, Cissokho, Jonathan Castro, Damien Dussaut, Moustapha Seck, Claudio Zuniga, Kurzawa,

DM: Weigl, Geis, Camarasa, Mehmet Topal, Jacobo Sala, Ignacio Camacho, Khedira, Donsah, Bubacar Boi Djaló, Schneiderlin, McCarthy, Morne Nel, Kristoffer Ajer, Kondogbia, N’Golo Kante, N’Zonzi, Mario Suarez, Thiago Motta, Lars Bender, Sven Bender, Kramer, Moussa Sissokho, Cambiasso, Tino-Sven Sušić, Kevin Vogt, Raul Meireles, Illarramendi, Sebastian Rode, Wanyama, Jeremy Clement,

CM: Rabiot, Cleverly, Neeskens Kebano, Mata, Anderson Talisco, Franco Vazquez, Ben Kennedy, Andrija Balic, Krohn-Dælhi, Brahimi, Gokan Tore, Demirbay, Delph, Felipe Anderson, James Maddison, Cabaye, Samper, Ondrej Duda, Hamsik, Eran Zahavi, Sofiane Boufal, Idrissa Gueye, Guarin, Ekdal, Kevin-Prince Boateng, Nainggolan, Timothe Congnat, Højlbjerg, Willl Hughes, Omar el Kaddouri, Karol Linetty, Andrija Balic, Dzagoev, Sergi Roberto, Shelvey, Barnetta, Oliver Kemen, Vertout, Nicola Vlasic, Gorkhan Tore, Sergio Oliveira, Keisuke Honda, Ronny Lopes, Bilal Boutobba, Clement Moy, Sergi Darder, Sofiane Boufal,

RWF: Simon Zaza, Andre Ayew, Castilejo, Gaitan, Shaqiri, Thauvin, Patrick Roberts, Yarmolenko, Isaac Cuenca, Leroy Sane, Cheryshev, Sydney Sam, Marco Asensio,

CF: Ings, Niasse, Luka Jovic, Mark Uth, Javi Hernandez, Jackson Martinez, Slimani, Lambart, Doumbia, Cassano, Austin, Ola John, Drmic, Sardar Azmoun, Emenike, Babacar, Higuain, Icardi, Arnautovic, Gignac, Sehrou Guirassy, Callum Wilson, Kruse, Sydney Sam, Obbi, Mandzukic, Mark Uth, Bertrand Traoré, Ayoze Perez, M’Baye Niang, Moussa Konate, Teo Guttierez, Aubameyang, Ilicic, Batshuayi, Kokorin,

LWF: Lavezzi, Depay, Mauricio Tevez, Simo, Afellay, Jay Rodriquez, Ryad Mahrez, Franco Cervi, Heung-Min Son, Berahino, Rafa Silva, Konoplyanka, Dybala, Eduardo Salvio, Miralles, Schurrle, Demarai Gray, Destro, Timo Werner, Boetius, Lacazette, Kampl, Bakkali, Bilal Ould-Chikh, Adrien Bongiovanni, Ntep, Pedro, Bolasie, Salah, Claudio Beauvue, Viktor Fischer, Julian Green, Martial, Carlos Tevez, Clinton Njie, Albert, Adomah, Carrasco-Ferreira, Victor Moses, Mertens, Breel Embolo, Juan Iturbe, Jose Callejon, Ashley Young, Pato, Turan, Ponce, Alvaro Vadillo, Jeison Lucumi, Borini,

Now someone just needs to strike out those that have already signed and those that are highly unlikely, and see what we're left with.

Gianluca DiMarzio says we have bid for Alex Witsel. He's one of the few guys who's right more often than not. Milan also interested, but want a loan deal.

I wouldn't mind this signing. Proper two-way midfielder, much more versatile than Wyanyama. Doesn't hurt that he's belgian either.

Gianluca DiMarzio says we have bid for Alex Witsel. He's one of the few guys who's right more often than not. Milan also interested, but want a loan deal.

I wouldn't mind this signing. Proper two-way midfielder, much more versatile than Wyanyama. Doesn't hurt that he's belgian either.

I think he'd excel in the PL. Would be a real top drawer signing if you ask me

this is exactly why we won't sign him
I'm not so sure. He's playing in Russia, isn't he? If he wants to play in England, I would say we have a fair chance. The bigger clubs are not looking for a player like that atm, and we have loads of belgians. If you asked me before the window, I'd say Son was a less realistic signing than Witsel.

I'm not so sure. He's playing in Russia, isn't he? If he wants to play in England, I would say we have a fair chance. The bigger clubs are not looking for a player like that atm, and we have loads of belgians. If you asked me before the window, I'd say Son was a less realistic signing than Witsel.

i think he wants to go Milan if reports are true, and can you see levy spunking his load on this signing? i see bumbling on the horizon

What's our net spend at the moment roughly?

Out
Soldado
Paulinho
Stambouli
Capoue
Chirices
Kaboul
I'd estimate around £30M in.

In
Alderweireld
Son
N'Jie
Wimmer
Trippier
I'd estimate around £40m

In my opinion, we won't make any significant signings now.
Not unless Lamela goes.

Back