• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

Well, with the transfer window set to close, I'd like to thank the ITKs for their expansive knowledge of all that is about to unfold. Their dossiers on the signings of Son & N'Jie were particularly eye opening. Amazing how they have links to the club that gives them such in-depth knowledge. Without them I fear that the letters I, T and K would be much under used & that badge makers the World over would fear the threat of redundancies hanging over their heads.

Thank you for your sterling work.

Who: JJetset
When: 31st August
Where: SC

At this stage in proceedings i would say that we will be ok.
No details at this point but i'm currently confident as all ongoing.
You know me well enough to know that i have absolutely no issue with breaking bad news but at this point we are at different stages on players and we should be covered.
Enjoy the ride and toes crossed.

Who: JJetset
When: 31st August
Where: SC

At this stage in proceedings i would say that we will be ok.
No details at this point but i'm currently confident as all ongoing.
You know me well enough to know that i have absolutely no issue with breaking bad news but at this point we are at different stages on players and we should be covered.
Enjoy the ride and toes crossed.

Thanks, but why did you bother?

We're not going to end up with a midfielder are we? Is Dier bentaleb mason Alli the youngest set of central midfielders the premiership has ever seen?

rebrab says to keep an eye on Witsel.

Mystery: Not posted any ITK on here for a long time... But here goes.

Striker:
We WILL bring in another striker. We are fairly confident of landing Berahino, providing West Brom play ball. They are demanding atleast 25M, but we don't want to go above 20M. We DID enquire about Pato, as is common knowledge he is happy where he is, but if the club did want to sell, we would put a bid in, and he would come to us, no questions asked. Wages would be realistic too.

Midfield:
The Witsel rumours are exactly that... Rumours. We are interested but haven't made an official approach. Our priority is Wanyama and we are due to able a bid within the next few hours. If this fails and time is pushed, then we will go in for Witsel as a plan b.

Outs:
A few teams are interested in taking Lamela on a loan deal with the option to purchase. DL doesn't want to cash in on him as cheaply as he may need do, so is hesitant on pursuing those deals. If we can get a loan deal only with a club which will help his development to raise his price tag, then he will go for it.

There will be a few other outgoings of development players.

That's all for now. I'll be posting as I know more.

The Goat: Word reached The Goat that South Coast Big Club won't be selling to anyone this window. They've been a resisting pressure from agents and players and have effectively hung up the 'closed for business' sign.

Ali Z: Sigh hear we have asked to be kept uptodate on Austin.Things can change very quickly in the next 24 hours as clubs get desperate, agents on phone hawking players, we are working hard to get 2 in and 4 out but it's against the clock, seriously annoyed that we have 1 cf at the club and a young ch playing dm.
on lennon: We would deal with West Ham but on our terms not there's they wanted Ade very cheaply in Jan - no deal. If they offered an acceptable deal it would have happened.

Mystery: Southampton have just slammed the door in our face yet again. We have now dropped all interest in Wanyama. Saints are willing to sell but not to a premier league rival. If he moves, he moves abroad, and that's it.

Leaves plenty of time to get the Witsel deal done. As on SSN we have made a bid for the player, which from what I've just heard will be accepted. It's just a case of then agreeing terms with the player and getting him signed.

On a side note, we are not interested in Charlie Austin.

Lol at that last bit, it has been reported by Sky that we have offered 18m Euro's, they are not accepting that for him.

Back