• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

Why can't we .. We sold bale for 100 m few summers ago and spent that money and still made profit .. So essentially spending nothing .. Since then what we spent .. This summer got rid of barrels of rubbish but loads of rubbish still left .. No excuses .. Levy cuts corners and when push comes to shove we fall short .. U get what u pay for ... Yes we strike gold once in a while but in the main our scouts , people who buy and go for players we buy don't know arse from elbow ... Sign two proper centre midfield players , a striker to complement Kane and wingers and get rid of Lennon Townsend lamela and adebayor for starters ..

Because we have a stadium to pay for. We don't have a limitless budget. We've sold some players at a loss this very summer. So we have a budget, and the most likely reason for us not spending a huge chunk on just one player is because we have a number of positions to fulfill.

Excuses excuses .. We spent 30million on absolute dog brick in lamela and mahrez is ten times the player he will ever be .. .. This stadium we need to pay for stadium talk is nonsense ... How much do clubs get for TV money ever year for next ten years alone ?? Listen not going to get into facts and figures.. If we a big club we should be able to attract two players of a calibre a lot better than mason Bentaleb and lamela for a start and turn us into half decent outfit .. Don't even start me on left back position or left wing position let alone a striker to challenge Kane .. Were bang average going no where fast with that first 11 against Leicester .. Woeful all over place .. That team or performance won't get us top 4 or even challenge it . No chance .

i dont think man utds performances against us, aston villa or newcaslte will get them top four..

funny thing is, they got 7 points from them 3 games.

amazingly, we could have got 7 from our first 3 games too. we could have quite easily drawn against man utd, we could have quite easily defeated stoke being 2-0 up and dominating for 60 minutes and we could have nicked one at Leicester after leading 1-0 with just over 5 minutes left. it's a game of fine margins and if we had beaten Leicester 1-0 yesterday, I imagine the majority of people would have kept their mouths shout.

Excuses excuses .. We spent 30million on absolute dog **** in lamela and mahrez is ten times the player he will ever be .. .. This stadium we need to pay for stadium talk is nonsense ... How much do clubs get for TV money ever year for next ten years alone ?? Listen not going to get into facts and figures.. If we a big club we should be able to attract two players of a calibre a lot better than mason Bentaleb and lamela for a start and turn us into half decent outfit .. Don't even start me on left back position or left wing position let alone a striker to challenge Kane .. Were bang average going no where fast with that first 11 against Leicester .. Woeful all over place .. That team or performance won't get us top 4 or even challenge it . No chance .

You don't want to go into the facts and figures because it will prove you wrong! You say we should go out and spend some money because we should have it and then in the same post say we spent £30m on absolute dogbrick, and then you think the Stadium is an excuse. It's a £400m excuse. Why don't you buy the players that we so desperately need? Oh that's right, because you don't have the money.

You don't want to go into the facts and figures because it will prove you wrong! You say we should go out and spend some money because we should have it and then in the same post say we spent £30m on absolute dogbrick, and then you think the Stadium is an excuse. It's a £400m excuse. Why don't you buy the players that we so desperately need? Oh that's right, because you don't have the money.

Your wasting your breath mate, said it before he makes it up as he goes along.

Why can't we .. We sold bale for 100 m few summers ago and spent that money and still made profit .. So essentially spending nothing .. Since then what we spent .. This summer got rid of barrels of rubbish but loads of rubbish still left .. No excuses .. Levy cuts corners and when push comes to shove we fall short .. U get what u pay for ... Yes we strike gold once in a while but in the main our scouts , people who buy and go for players we buy don't know arse from elbow ... Sign two proper centre midfield players , a striker to complement Kane and wingers and get rid of Lennon Townsend lamela and adebayor for starters ..

I clearly see that you want us to buy quality, and spend a lot of money.
I guess, to a certain point, we all want us to spend on quality. And I mean proven quality. The players you know would do it.
But to be honest, we tried that two years ago.
Most of us (I know some people moaned about Paulie, Lamela and Soldado, but clearly just a few) thought those guys would do us a lot better than to just have Bale in what was close to a one-man-team for big parts of his last season.
We now had a lot more options, and a stronger squad.
But it didnt pay off. We havent gotten any better. Probably worse. Even though a 5th position last season was very good. That's were we could expect to be, or thereabout.
And we spent about 70 mill those seven.
The irony is that two of them, Chadli and Eriksen, was the two players I doubted most. They have done really well.
I dont claim to be knowing every player all over Europe, but I watch a lot of La Liga and some matches from Serie A. I was over the moon when we signed Lamela and Soldado.
Lamela teared Serie A apart, 20 years old. Soldado scored for fun in La Liga, and played for their national team.
But, it was clearly a gamble.
Looking back, maybe we should have bought someone else. Maybe we should have bought players proven in PL. But those players are even more expensive, at least thoses players who would strenghten us.
And world class players? You dont buy them often, at least we cant do it. Chelsea and City spend money for fun. United has a lot more to offer - both in money and recent history. Arsenal always play in the CL.
We very seldom can compete with them.
They players who could lift us to their level, very often go to those clubs. Or stay in Europe (or in the PL with their clubs).
For me it looks like you think its easy to buy players. Believe me, even in Norway - at level 3 were I'm a bit involved - its hard. Its not just about you as a club. Its another club, a player who can't decide because it could be another club - a better club - coming for you. Its an agent - or three. They want your money, and often advices players to go to the club who offers most. Often not very clever, but it pays the bills.
Even if you dont become a better player.
In England I'm sure its a chaos. You litterally dont know before the players sign on the dotted line.
I just have to mention Willian, and we all know how that ended. And dont come with "Levy didnt do it quick enough". We arent the only club to be robbed by Chelsea.
Why? Because they now have a brilliant team, can compete for throphies - and have a chairman who writes cheques for fun.
I'm happy we dont have a chairman who does that...

There is a week to go more or less.We need that striker,winger and DM and need Lennon and Ade gone
Even though you lot hate ITK

Who: Grey Fox
When: 23.08.2015
Where: SC

Berahino 98% there just a Willian away from being a Spur. Our Dm list has unexpectedly lengthened.
Ramieres?????

Think Townsend to Southampton with wanyama coming to us could be a goer if mane go's to man poo, would love to have mane at Spurs think he would be immense would like to see njie next game to

Excuses excuses .. We spent 30million on absolute dog **** in lamela and mahrez is ten times the player he will ever be .. .. This stadium we need to pay for stadium talk is nonsense ... How much do clubs get for TV money ever year for next ten years alone ?? Listen not going to get into facts and figures.. If we a big club we should be able to attract two players of a calibre a lot better than mason Bentaleb and lamela for a start and turn us into half decent outfit .. Don't even start me on left back position or left wing position let alone a striker to challenge Kane .. Were bang average going no where fast with that first 11 against Leicester .. Woeful all over place .. That team or performance won't get us top 4 or even challenge it . No chance .
Well this is awkward. You're right up there among the most ridiculous post ever!

Your wasting your breath mate, said it before he makes it up as he goes along.
Lol .. I'd bet been around alot younger than u kid and seen enough Spurs brick to know what I'm talking about .. Bang average side going no where .. Potentially some decent kids but when they get enough cash they will fudge off n join proper club who want to win things .. Two years ago we bought players in the market and bought at premium prices cos clubs knew we were selling bale .. We also had an gob brick in baldini who had inside track on lamela yet still convinced club to spend 30 m on .. That's just one example .. If anyone thinks that we spent all the money on proven quality then they truly haven't a clue .. We spent bones of 20 m on a Brazilian who fled Europe years before cos he cud not hack it , we bought a 28 year old Spanish striker who was never chased by tip 4 clubs in previous ten years , we bought a 21 year Argentina player who had one good season in a pathetic harmless league .. Who else ?? .. We bought players at that time that no top team wanted is what I'm saying .. I said it then and I'll say it now .. That bale money should have been spent on 3 top top players the likes of a ozil , a Sanchez and a pedro type .. Now yes no champions league counts for a lot cod it's all about image and been able to say u play in it but surely the club like ours could have used that can and attracted 3 top players to make overall team stronger instead of signing a whole load of players In the hope of one coming good so we cud flog for millions more !!!? .. It's all about money with Spurs and levy . And it's also about our inability to attract the real proper players who will drive this club on .. Without Kane and Lloris last season this club wud have been total shambles ..

Well this is awkward. You're right up there among the most ridiculous post ever!
I doubt it .. Quite a few Spurs fans I know and we all I total agreement . It makes me laugh here that people defend the rubbish they see most weeks from certain players .

Lol .. I'd bet been around alot younger than u kid and seen enough Spurs **** to know what I'm talking about .. Bang average side going no where .. Potentially some decent kids but when they get enough cash they will fudge off n join proper club who want to win things .. Two years ago we bought players in the market and bought at premium prices cos clubs knew we were selling bale .. We also had an gob ****e in baldini who had inside track on lamela yet still convinced club to spend 30 m on .. That's just one example .. If anyone thinks that we spent all the money on proven quality then they truly haven't a clue .. We spent bones of 20 m on a Brazilian who fled Europe years before cos he cud not hack it , we bought a 28 year old Spanish striker who was never chased by tip 4 clubs in previous ten years , we bought a 21 year Argentina player who had one good season in a pathetic harmless league .. Who else ?? .. We bought players at that time that no top team wanted is what I'm saying .. I said it then and I'll say it now .. That bale money should have been spent on 3 top top players the likes of a ozil , a Sanchez and a pedro type .. Now yes no champions league counts for a lot cod it's all about image and been able to say u play in it but surely the club like ours could have used that can and attracted 3 top players to make overall team stronger instead of signing a whole load of players In the hope of one coming good so we cud flog for millions more !!!? .. It's all about money with Spurs and levy . And it's also about our inability to attract the real proper players who will drive this club on .. Without Kane and Lloris last season this club wud have been total shambles ..

WUM

Lol .. I'd bet been around alot younger than u kid and seen enough Spurs **** to know what I'm talking about .. Bang average side going no where .. Potentially some decent kids but when they get enough cash they will fudge off n join proper club who want to win things .. Two years ago we bought players in the market and bought at premium prices cos clubs knew we were selling bale .. We also had an gob ****e in baldini who had inside track on lamela yet still convinced club to spend 30 m on .. That's just one example .. If anyone thinks that we spent all the money on proven quality then they truly haven't a clue .. We spent bones of 20 m on a Brazilian who fled Europe years before cos he cud not hack it , we bought a 28 year old Spanish striker who was never chased by tip 4 clubs in previous ten years , we bought a 21 year Argentina player who had one good season in a pathetic harmless league .. Who else ?? .. We bought players at that time that no top team wanted is what I'm saying .. I said it then and I'll say it now .. That bale money should have been spent on 3 top top players the likes of a ozil , a Sanchez and a pedro type .. Now yes no champions league counts for a lot cod it's all about image and been able to say u play in it but surely the club like ours could have used that can and attracted 3 top players to make overall team stronger instead of signing a whole load of players In the hope of one coming good so we cud flog for millions more !!!? .. It's all about money with Spurs and levy . And it's also about our inability to attract the real proper players who will drive this club on .. Without Kane and Lloris last season this club wud have been total shambles ..
Well it's pretty fudging easy making judgement and buying players in hindsight, and that's all you do. You're getting more pathetic by the minute. Sorry mate, but you should get some shut-eye and lower your blood pressure.

Think you've answered yourself there. Have a cold drink and chill out. It's not the end of the world.

Well this made me chuckle on a Monday morning, made me feel a lot lighter about myself.

Back