• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

How many times have we signed someone we have made a thread about without it being almost complete? I mean Lamela, Eriksen, Chadli, did we have a thread before it was nailed on that they were signing?

It's the ITK thread, and whenever someone posts someone claiming to be ITK we always get a load of messages saying how crud these people are.... GET OUT OF THE THREAD THEN!!!! Yeah most of it is hogwash, but it's fun!!!
Well said that man.
Spurs potato are parsnip looking leek at cabbage Belgian endive striker ginger...

I am currently on my holidays in Gran Canaria and have just had a nice chat with an ex Spurs player who is also good friends with Timmy (Won't mention names for obvious reasons). He has said that Villa are (as stated in the press) interested in Adebayor and he is their top target to replace Benteke.

He went on to say the obvious, that Ade's wages are an issue and Timmy thinks they can cut a deal with us like we did with City. He also mentioned something Interesting about January and us turning down the chance to sign Delph due to not being able to offload any of our deadwood. Apparently Delph was far from happy at Villa at that time but has since became happy due to the turn around in results and Timmy making him feel like a superstar.

Went on to talk about exciting times at Spurs, what with the new stadium and other things from his playing days.

I am currently on my holidays in Gran Canaria and have just had a nice chat with an ex Spurs player who is also good friends with Timmy (Won't mention names for obvious reasons). He has said that Villa are (as stated in the press) interested in Adebayor and he is their top target to replace Benteke.

He went on to say the obvious, that Ade's wages are an issue and Timmy thinks they can cut a deal with us like we did with City. He also mentioned something Interesting about January and us turning down the chance to sign Delph due to not being able to offload any of our deadwood. Apparently Delph was far from happy at Villa at that time but has since became happy due to the turn around in results and Timmy making him feel like a superstar.

Went on to talk about exciting times at Spurs, what with the new stadium and other things from his playing days.

One small photo away from being an ITK legend. Come on you know it makes sense.

One small photo away from being an ITK legend. Come on you know it makes sense.
I'll try get a photo if I see him again but I doubt he wants to be all over a Spurs forum discussing transfer business (whether true or not) with a random fan.

I'll try get a photo if I see him again but I doubt he wants to be all over a Spurs forum discussing transfer business (whether true or not) with a random fan.
Point taken. Discretion and a quiet-ish holiday probably preferable to ITK legend status.

Back