• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

This is all sounding like that Ralph & Ted where Ralph is in the pub trying to tell Ted about a family death but they make him play this bizarre 'vegetable before each word' game. Anyone? I will have a go at this...we are, as I hear it, sniffing around a parsnip but will likely settle on a leek!

This is all sounding like that Ralph & Ted where Ralph is in the pub trying to tell Ted about a family death but they make him play this bizarre 'vegetable before each word' game. Anyone? I will have a go at this...we are, as I hear it, sniffing around a parsnip but will likely settle on a leek!
Classic sketch.

Its because half of the ITK are hiding for a week or 2 after getting the MS details wrong again.

thats true, but also in the media its very quiet, They cant even be bothered to invent some new links

Football Manager is often brought up as a quick quip against ITK, but it was only a few years ago it's database was made available to the premier league for scouting. Imagine if FM is the actual black box!

Also I must being doing something wrong as I never manage to win feck all when I've played it, perhaps my insistence on a 3-5-2 is my downfall, damn you Hoddle.

Most kids these days have only heard of players due to fifa / FM and they can tell you what kind of player he is and how good without even watching a real game.

Most kids these days have only heard of players due to fifa / FM and they can tell you what kind of player he is and how good without even watching a real game.

On the flip side there's more football broadcast now than ever before and plenty of sites on the internet with video clips/reports/interviews - knowledge of players abroad has never been higher if have thought

Yea
On the flip side there's more football broadcast now than ever before and plenty of sites on the internet with video clips/reports/interviews - knowledge of players abroad has never been higher if have thought
Yeah but we all know that's not where they get their opinions from lol.

Back