• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

Who: Ali Z
When: 31st August
Where: COYS

Ali Z on COYS:

QPR trying to to deal for Sandro.

We have not given up on MS.

Expect 2 more in 4 out tomorrow.

Fryers/Lennon/Townsend/Pauli/Sandro/Holtby any of those could go.

Poch wanted MS bad, feels we are weak in the area of moving the ball on quickly in that area. In addition wants a LWF and a top forward but knows they will have to wait.

Shame, I think he would work well with Poch. Very disciplined and helps out defensively which Townsend and Eriksen most certainly dont. Other thing thats often overlooked is his first touch which is amongst the best at the club.

To be fair he is a bit inconsistent but his pace and close ball control always mean he's a threat and his passing is fairly decent. Would certainly keep him over Townsend.
This 100%. Lennon can really impact a game when he's on it, offers something very few in the prem can and you really can't underestimate his defensive work.
Would be gutted to see Lennon go.

BwYXtaKCAAE9zg_.jpg

:lol:

He's gonna look a right *** when he makes his villa debut

Shame, I think he would work well with Poch. Very disciplined and helps out defensively which Townsend and Eriksen most certainly dont. Other thing thats often overlooked is his first touch which is amongst the best at the club.

To be fair he is a bit inconsistent but his pace and close ball control always mean he's a threat and his passing is fairly decent. Would certainly keep him over Townsend.
Or Lamela, that was evident today, Dier got little cover today as opposed to WHam, when Lennon more or less left him with little to do defensively.
Not just about flashy dribbles which go nowhere or lose the ball and cost goals. General awareness and desire are important too.
Moreover, with Bale gone, Walker with a possible difficult injury, Kab struggling to recover from his injury and Fredericks on loan, Lennon is the last to have any decent pace.
A far cry from the team Harry had with Defoe upfront linking with Bale and Lennon.
It really would be a silly move on Spurs part, but we know money talks under Enic.

Who: The Goat
Where: SC

The Goat has heard that QPR could play a prominent role in tomorrow's shenanigans.

Sandro - He's reluctant to go there, if it happens it'll probably be a loan
Townsend - But other clubs are ahead of the game on that one, namely Southampton and an unnamed club.
Lennon - They are pushing hard for him, the Goat's source says he can see it happening

The Goat says this VERY reluctantly, there were also two other players that QPR are interested in but names weren't offered up*

*And that isn't a cue for twenty six thousand guesses

Who: Ali Z
Where: COYS

Ali Z on COYS:

QPR trying to to deal for Sandro.

We have not given up on MS.

Expect 2 more in 4 out tomorrow.

Fryers/Lennon/Townsend/Pauli/Sandro/Holtby any of those could go.

Poch wanted MS bad, feels we are weak in the area of moving the ball on quickly in that area. In addition wants a LWF and a top forward but knows they will have to wait

@Gossipycolumn 9h

BREAKING NEWS: Contacts in Italy inform me that Carlos Tevez will fly to London tonight ahead of a medical with Tottenham

Fits in with the Argentinian invasion rumour. How old is he now? How's he done in Italy, not paid too much attention.

Fits in with the Argentinian invasion rumour. How old is he now? How's he done in Italy, not paid too much attention.

19 in 31 games for Juve according to Wiki so done very well! He's 30 so not a long term solution however would add a lot to us if you ask me

JJetset:

Sandro and Lennon could go there after all, even with H not liking him. Funny old game....especially as they are skint!
Not going to divulge anything too early today as i prefer coming on in about 12 hours time when the press and clubs not sniffing about as a few deals could still be done....
Poch wants a smaller squad so expect more outs.
J-rod and Ms is very fanciful unless DL has had a big change of mind.
I expect at least 1 forward to come in.
Don't get your hopes up people as we have all seen this movie before and know how it ends....

Back