• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

Who: Jasper
Where: SO
When: 29/8/14

Goons interested in Welbeck. Possible new striker name in the frame, possible loan with option next season. No names, but not from over here. Nothing else to add as that's all I know.

Posted this on the Welbeck thread as well. Guardian article on ManU's Baby-And-Bathwater Sale included this paragraph about Welbeck:

The club have stipulated that he cannot join a top six club though if Tottenham Hotspur who are understood to be interested in taking the striker, possibly on loan, were to offer the right deal this would test United’s resolve.

Posted this on the Welbeck thread as well. Guardian article on ManU's Baby-And-Bathwater Sale included this paragraph about Welbeck:

The club have stipulated that he cannot join a top six club though if Tottenham Hotspur who are understood to be interested in taking the striker, possibly on loan, were to offer the right deal this would test United’s resolve.

Welbeck could help take points off Utd's relegation rivals so it would make sense.

Is that legal? Is that not a restriction of employment or something? If Everton, say, put in the same bid and terms as Burnley, can united legally tell him that he can't consider the offer or sign for Everton?

Is that legal? Is that not a restriction of employment or something? If Everton, say, put in the same bid and terms as Burnley, can united legally tell him that he can't consider the offer or sign for Everton?

He's employed by ManU. It's well within their rights to turn down offers and it would be left to the player to cause the necessary ****storm.

[Update 168] Trix with another Argentinian

Who: Trix
*****: dazzayid75
Where: COYS
When: August 29th

dazzayid75 said: ↑
Trick just posted this on COYS
Don't want to get anyone's hopes up, and I am trying to find out more but I received this about an hour ago.....

Good job your lot aren't based in the Falklands with the size of this Argie invasion

Probably not worth posting at this stage, but as always I share what I hear as close to how I hear it as I can.

Don't want to get anyone's hopes up, and I am trying to find out more but I received this about an hour ago.....

Good job your lot aren't based in the Falklands with the size of this Argie invasion

Probably not worth posting at this stage, but as always I share what I hear as close to how I hear it as I can.

Wasn't there a Tevez rumor a while back, to accompany the Falcao-to-Juve rumors of late...? ;)

Ali Z has added the usual 'Daniel is working on something'.

Every window it's the same, they assume we're going to make a last minute signing and are trying to score points off it.

someone who works at WHL who ive known for a few season now (through being a ST holder, don't know him outside of the football) first time he's mentioned anything like this, so no prior form to judge

He's employed by ManU. It's well within their rights to turn down offers and it would be left to the player to cause the necessary ****storm.

Suppose so but could see someone taking that to Arbitration in some form.

I guess you dodge it by priming a club in Belgium to sign him and then sign him 6 months later from them a la fryers.

Ali Z on COYS
Re Schneiderlin:

Totally still think he is [ours], Trix will know more from his end but we are confident.

HertYid on Welbeck: "MoPo met him after the game at MK, and it didn't seem likely."

Ali Z on COYS
Re Schneiderlin:

Totally still think he is [ours], Trix will know more from his end but we are confident.

HertYid on Welbeck: "MoPo met him after the game at MK, and it didn't seem likely."
Saw noise today that he updated his Twitter banner to show Southampton supporters....

Yeah we're signing Messi \o/ 8-[

Damn shame, but it really does look like Southampton want to have their cake and eat it (with regards to buying Townsend, but ignoring our advances for Schneiderlin). His value is only ever going to decrease now though, because I cannot see him signing any contract extension's.

Dealing with Southampton this season was never going to be easy after Poch left to join us. It seems we've been trying for Schneiderlin since the early summer and we've no real idea how negotiations have gone between the two clubs, but it would seem our valuation of the player differs greatly from a recent cash injected Southampton who do not need to sell therefore placing an unrealistic value on the player that in fairness is probably £10m above his market value.

Back