• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

Damn shame, but it really does look like Southampton want to have their cake and eat it (with regards to buying Townsend, but ignoring our advances for Schneiderlin). His value is only ever going to decrease now though, because I cannot see him signing any contract extension's.

Yeah but do they care, their coffers are full.

On incomings:
@jetsetyid: 2 more (maybe loans) after bs

On J Rod:
@jetsetyid: he was Never for this window.

On Welbeck:
@jetsetyid: we are in for DW but if that falls through we have a few options.

On Soldado Leaving:
@jetsetyid: depends ..
@jetsetyid: or others maybe ...(coming in to replace Soldado other than Welbeck)

On others who will leave:
@jetsetyid: ones you've read about no surprises

On Poch happy with signings:
@jetsetyid: yes happy

On Walker injury:
@jetsetyid: not Ledley type injury ? But we are concerned

I have heard similar with regards to Walker for some time. He apparently played a couple of months last season through an injury…

That would be a shame if he has something serious but between Naughton and Dier I think we have great cover, not to mention the prospect of Yedlin...

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

That would be a shame if he has something serious but between Naughton and Dier I think we have great cover, not to mention the prospect of Yedlin...

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

I agree, it would be a huge shame BUT I think it explains why Yedlin's come in...

I agree, it would be a huge shame BUT I think it explains why Yedlin's come in...

I don't.

Yedlin has come in because at that price we'd be crazy to say no. If Yedlin was to cover for walker's injury we'd never have agreed to loan him back to the sounders.

The signing of Yedlin to me says Naughton will be gone next summer and Eric Dier has been brought in as a CB. At least with having Eric around we don't have to rely on Naughton and can safely give Walker the time he needs to get it right.

The signing of Yedlin to me says Naughton will be gone next summer and Eric Dier has been brought in as a CB. At least with having Eric around we don't have to rely on Naughton and can safely give Walker the time he needs to get it right.

Or if Walker really is crocked, Im happy for Naughton and Yedlin to battle it out for that slot. It seems Naughton is coming along nicely...

BwYXtaKCAAE9zg_.jpg

:lol:

Who: eduardosmartez
When: 31/08/2014
Where: FTL

He was in box next to me said he expected to leave and there's 3 prem clubs after him

@N17Tansfers: We have bid for Schneiderlin £22m, Stambouli announcement tomorrow, Welbeck signed (medical booked for tomorrow at 12.)

Gards has said two more in possibly, after Stambouli, who I assume is the "one down"....

Gards‏@Gards44 Protected Tweets
@realdealdanny @DavidGCSargent 1 down then 2 to go by the looks of it

Shame, I think he would work well with Poch. Very disciplined and helps out defensively which Townsend and Eriksen most certainly dont. Other thing thats often overlooked is his first touch which is amongst the best at the club.

To be fair he is a bit inconsistent but his pace and close ball control always mean he's a threat and his passing is fairly decent. Would certainly keep him over Townsend.

Back