• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

Did someone not post a while back claiming they had spoken to Baldini at an airport and he was off to Spain for business? Bull**** I assume?

Did someone not post a while back claiming they had spoken to Baldini at an airport and he was off to Spain for business? Bull**** I assume?

It was true..........unfortunately Messi said he wanted to stay at Barca for one more year. He told Baldini to come back next May.

No way Lamela is all over the OS, even has training videos of him in the gym. He is defo staying and all his own comments back this up as well.

It's all bull****. Did this guy call any of our signings last summer before it was pretty much confirmed? I think most of our buys last year came out of the blue.

DiMarzio is at least one of the very few journalists it's worth paying attention to and arguably the best source for information.

Yeah but that's because he is English.... If he was called Micardo Richardinho you'd probably be all over him signing!

I want Ben Davies. I just like players with a footballing brain and some technique (which unfortunately 98% of English players don't).

Last edited:
Yeah but that's because he is English.... If he was called Micardo Richardinho you'd probably be all over him signing!

I presume you are taking the ****? I'm drunk so not sure whether to bite or not at this same tired cliche that was trotted out in defence of Crouchadildo. It is a joke, right? and I CAN LET IT PASS.

DiMarzio is Baldini's mouthpiece isn't he? That's what many say, so if he said 20 mill plus bonuses then there might be something in it

But wait a minute, how much do you think we could get for lamela after the season just gone. I'm just saying, what if Spurs decide to cut their losses. Do you think we should be asking for 30 mill? 40 mill?

I don't think we should be asking anything for him at all. He shouldn't be for sale.

And I'm fairly certain that he isn't. I'm even more certain that, if he was for sale, there isn't a chance in hell that it would be for less than we paid for him.

Anyway, it's all academic. He'll be a Spurs player next season. And a bloody good one too, I'll wager.

Ignoring why GB thinks what he thinks, what do you think?

Do you think that Micah Richards is an intelligent footballer?

Do you think that it seems likely that Micah Richards will be fit and available most of the time if we sign him?

Back