• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

If it's possible to sign Hector Moreno for 6-7m due to his leg break then it could be worth the gamble, likely to be a cut price due to the injury.
However, the ITK (Ali Z) is talking about Alberto Moreno, the spanish international left back that Liverpool tried to sign for 18m earlier this summer.

Last edited:
If it's possible to sign Hector Moreno for 6-7m due to his leg break then it could be worth the gamble, likely to be a cut price due to the injury.
We'll agree to differ on that. Potential bargain or not, I personally would rather we didn't buy a player who has just suffered a major injury that might affect him long term.

However, the ITK (Ali Z) is talking about Alberto Moreno, the spanish international left back that Liverpool tried to sign for 18m earlier this summer.
Ah... well that's a whole 'nother thing. Didn't realise that. Ooops.

I can't believe ITKs are still linking us with Moreno. Either they're fools, or the club are because we really *don't* need to spend big money on a defender who'll miss half the season with a broken leg and who may never return to top form... some people just never come back 100% from a leg break.

Is an 85% Moreno in 6 months time worth spending money on? Because that's what we *might* be paying for.

I think they aren't talking about the Spanish Sevilla left back Moreno......he is a 15-20 mill left back.

Originally we were linked with the Mexican cb Moreno who plays at Espanyol and of course he is the one who broke his leg

Trix: Just heard a new name mentioned(LB) not linked to us exactly, but according to an agent(not the player in question's agent mind ) could very well be London bound as talks are taking place with his agent in London.

So that's ITK on a player who is not linked to us from an agent who doesn't represent him? Anyone else confused?

So that's ITK on a player who is not linked to us from an agent who doesn't represent him? Anyone else confused?

Some agent is supposedly saying that a player that isn't his client is possibly London bound as he knows that the agent that does represent the player in London for negotiations.

Who: Trix and Ali Z
When: 8th July
Where: COYS

Ali Z: We have alternatives [to davies], one of them really excites me, update when i can.

Trix: Just heard a new name mentioned(LB) not linked to us exactly, but according to an agent(not the player in question's agent mind ) could very well be London bound as talks are taking place with his agent in London. have just PM'd Ali because if it is the same guy and there is a reason Ali can't say I'd rather not be the one to blame for us missing out :smiley36:. If it is a different name to the one Ali has heard, I will post what I have been told.

Ali Z: Club has been offered 3 alternatives by agents 2 of them cheaper than Davies, as Storts says Moreno is gettable as well but very expensive. Love to tell you the name of LB that I am excited about but can't as sworn to secrecy.

Trix: OK the name I was given was Bastian Oczipka. I don't know much more than his agent is apparently in London and is here because of Bastian. Not sure how many other London clubs are after a LB though so could very well be us.

Ali Z: Just to confirm name has been mentioned to me but not as strongly as the LB that I want.

Rotational masterbation

So is there no ITK about the £17M for Draxler rumours all over Newsnow?

Give the kids a few hours to paraphrase the story, add in the misspellings, and include the bit about knowing about it for weeks but not being able to share.

No one will get Draxler for less than £30m though.

The only encouraging factors I can see is that he's one of Freund's boys from German youth teams and that we have a relationship with Schalke from the Holtby transfer (not necessarily a good thing).

Who: Jasper
Where: SO
When: 10th July 2014

Take this with tons of salt if you wish. I am of the opinion from what I heard that Ben Davies snag/hold up is with Swansea. All this media stuff about Siggy part of, and we want three of theirs, and us offering 20m plus Siggy is not true.

I hope it happens, and talks that we have not played ball is wrong. I have no opinion if that will happen or not, but hope it does. Soldado is not looking to go anywhere, and we are not looking to cut our losses. Konoplyanka is tricky and delicate with his terms and contract etc, agents and club pushing him and there you have the spammers story. I would love us to sign him, but not an easy one. Argentina 18/19 year old attacker/midfielder we are examine permit situation before proceeding.

Back