• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

Last edited:
I think those two are directors of the club, but not of the PLC, if that makes sense. I know we have two entities that overlap but have key differences.

E.g. Darren Eales is Club Secretary, but for Companies House etc purposes Matthew Collecott is Company Secretary

We are not a PLC anymore, the club was de-listed a few years ago.

The club has a few companies

http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk//companysearch?disp=1&frfsh=1405277377&#result

The two we are talking about here are Tottenham Hotspur Limited and Tottenham Hotspur Football and Athletic Company Limited.

Here is a timeline for the former's directors

http://companycheck.co.uk/company/01706358/TOTTENHAM-HOTSPUR-LIMITED/directors-secretaries

and here are the directors of the latter

http://companycheck.co.uk/company/0...OTBALL--ATHLETIC-CO-LTD/directors-secretaries

The Goat

A few things that have reached The Goat.

We could go after Eric Dier our scouts have watched him a lot last year. Also we have watched Matthias Ginter as well. Both good defenders who we have been tracking. Ben Davies deal is not dead either but players agent is touting him to Liverpool more than us.

Lukaku/Bony. The Goat hears that a striker is not a priority atm. But could change if Ade is out longer than expected.

Where: COYS
When: 15th July
Who: Trix

Ade is ok, the decision to not let him go on pre season tour was down to the doctor treating him and was very much precautionary so that we can keep a very close eye on the situation. Ade argued his case to go, but it was felt it would probably be in his best interests to be monitored daily. Also due to the fact that we have WC players returning to London over the next few weeks, he will still be training with first team players even if he doesn't go.

Bony's agent has been touting him around all over the place. Swansea happy to move him on, but have a specific fee in mind and won't drop below it. Not sure why they want rid but his agent was given the green light to get him a move. From what I was told we weren't interested, or more to the point we are not actively looking for any forward players(ATM). Poch still wants Rodriguez and would rather wait for him.

I have heard again Oczipka is a player we have on the radar, and I know his agent was in London a week or so ago discussing the player(not sure if the discussions were with us or not though).

Defensively is where we are looking to strengthen, and Poch seems very happy with what we have from an attacking POV.

I quite like the fact that Poch believes he can do good stuff with the attacking players we already have at the club.

Shows good faith in his own abilities.

Where: COYS
When: 15th July
Who: Trix

Ade is ok, the decision to not let him go on pre season tour was down to the doctor treating him and was very much precautionary so that we can keep a very close eye on the situation. Ade argued his case to go, but it was felt it would probably be in his best interests to be monitored daily. Also due to the fact that we have WC players returning to London over the next few weeks, he will still be training with first team players even if he doesn't go.

Bony's agent has been touting him around all over the place. Swansea happy to move him on, but have a specific fee in mind and won't drop below it. Not sure why they want rid but his agent was given the green light to get him a move. From what I was told we weren't interested, or more to the point we are not actively looking for any forward players(ATM). Poch still wants Rodriguez and would rather wait for him.

I have heard again Oczipka is a player we have on the radar, and I know his agent was in London a week or so ago discussing the player(not sure if the discussions were with us or not though).

Defensively is where we are looking to strengthen, and Poch seems very happy with what we have from an attacking POV.

Not that I believe this, but that actually isn't an implausible situation. Poch is happy to go with Eriksen and Chadli on the left for 12 months and gets Rodriguez next summer if he proves he can recover to a decent level again.

If Poch is sticking to his maximum of 3 incomings preference, addressing LB, CB and CM probably make the most sense.

I quite like the fact that Poch believes he can do good stuff with the attacking players we already have at the club.

Shows good faith in his own abilities.

Well why shouldnt he? Due to all the constant upheaval it seems to have been forgotten by some that we have a hell of a lot of talent at our disposal -I dont think you need to be an amazing coach to create a dangerous attacking front line with what we have....

The Goat

A few things that have reached The Goat.

We could go after Eric Dier our scouts have watched him a lot last year. Also we have watched Matthias Ginter as well. Both good defenders who we have been tracking. Ben Davies deal is not dead either but players agent is touting him to Liverpool more than us.

Lukaku/Bony. The Goat hears that a striker is not a priority atm. But could change if Ade is out longer than expected.

Never heard of Ginter for now but having looked him up the idea of signing a 20yr old full German international CB is something I'm in favour off. We'd have a WC winner in the squad too although he didn't actually play a game. Kind of player that seems gettable as he's only at Freiburg too.

Never heard of Ginter for now but having looked him up the idea of signing a 20yr old full German international CB is something I'm in favour off. We'd have a WC winner in the squad too although he didn't actually play a game. Kind of player that seems gettable as he's only at Freiburg too.

He's one the Germans rate highly in their conveyor belt of young footballers. It's much more likely either Bayern or Dortmund will sign him than us if he is available, but you never know.

He's one the Germans rate highly in their conveyor belt of young footballers. It's much more likely either Bayern or Dortmund will sign him than us if he is available, but you never know.

Freiburg have already rejected an offer from Dortmund.

Eric Dier. This could be a goer. An English kid who came through Sporting Lisbon's academy, so he presumably counts towards our home grown quota in view of his nationality, but without the flawed coaching of the English academy system = beautiful.

Eric Dier. This could be a goer. An English kid who came through Sporting Lisbon's academy, so he presumably counts towards our home grown quota in view of his nationality, but without the flawed coaching of the English academy system = beautiful.

You have to spend 3 years at an English or Welsh club before the age of 21 to count as homegrown. Nationality doesn't come into it.

You have to spend 3 years at an English or Welsh club before the age of 21 to count as homegrown. Nationality doesn't come into it.

Rreally? So we could sign an Englishman who counts as a foreigner but have an Algerian who counts as homegrown! Brilliant!

Rreally? So we could sign an Englishman who counts as a foreigner but have an Algerian who counts as homegrown! Brilliant!

Yes. Unless they add another rule about the number of English players in the match day squad to make things even more complicated.

With players who are EU nationals it would be illegal to limit on place of birth

Back