• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

Can't be arsed going through all the pages, did any of the itk's say anything about Lloris signing a new contract?

Quick question: did any Spurs "ITK" reveal the fact that Lloris was negotiating a 5 year contract? If so, then I suspect that person has a genuine source at the club. If not, then I'd suggest that none of them do (though they may know agents or whatever) simply because that must have been a major issue within the Spurs management over the past week.

Doh!... Yiddo got there first

For your pleasure. Was in the old Hugo thread.

Nice work by whoever was the goat that time. On the other hand, jasper's last but one itk update said Hugo wanted to wait before discussing his contract but doesn't seem like that to me!

Nice work by whoever was the goat that time. On the other hand, jasper's last but one itk update said Hugo wanted to wait before discussing his contract but doesn't seem like that to me!

Jasper said we had no intention of selling earlier in the summer. Suspect he's not very closely connected to Hugo though, probably been passed on a few times before it gets to him.

So Hugo's house sale just meant that with a new contract he can afford a bigger mansion :)

Fútbol Mercato ‏@FutboIMercato 10m

#Tottenham #Hotspur officially transfer-list #Erik #Lamela for £20m. #Liverpool long-term admirers of the Argentine.#

Aha, I see where this Lamela story has come from......Di Marzio. Isn't he the journo that everyone seems to be believe in? Well he said yesterday that whilst AcMilan are not interested in the player, he is available for 20 mill plus bonuses

Aha, I see where this Lamela story has come from......Di Marzio. Isn't he the journo that everyone seems to be believe in? Well he said yesterday that whilst AcMilan are not interested in the player, he is available for 20 mill plus bonuses

I would be surprised if we were prepared to sell Lamela now for less than we paid for him. It doesn't really make any sense with the player still being so young. Di Marzio did seem to have an 'in' to Baldini however.

£20m??? Hahahaha!

Utter bull****.

Do these people know nothing about Daniel Levy?

If true I'm guessing the bonuses would add up to us more or less breaking even on Lamela over all (ignoring his wages probably). So DiMarzio is essentially saying that if we get a bid where we can get our money back we would probably sell. I think that's very different from us putting him on a transfer list by the way, just that every player has a price.

£20m??? Hahahaha!

Utter bull****.

Do these people know nothing about Daniel Levy?

DiMarzio is Baldini's mouthpiece isn't he? That's what many say, so if he said 20 mill plus bonuses then there might be something in it

But wait a minute, how much do you think we could get for lamela after the season just gone. I'm just saying, what if Spurs decide to cut their losses. Do you think we should be asking for 30 mill? 40 mill?

If he was really available...he wouldn't be discussing openly how much he was looking forward to this season with us. Secondly, with all the Italian clubs hovering over him, over the summer, I have no doubt that a deal would have been concluded by now.

He's not for sale. All interested clubs can jog on.

It's all bull****. Did this guy call any of our signings last summer before it was pretty much confirmed? I think most of our buys last year came out of the blue.

Back