• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

I think we overestimated Italy and Uruguay, both were in reality quite poor, and we still lost. What disappointed me though wasn't the early exit, it was that they were built up as this young side, but we got no fearlessness/exuberance of youth, they just looked like England always seem to look.

Anyway, I'll watch tonight, for want of nothing better to do :lol:

I think we overestimated Italy and Uruguay, both were in reality quite poor, and we still lost. What disappointed me though wasn't the early exit, it was that they were built up as this young side, but we got no fearlessness/exuberance of youth, they just looked like England always seem to look.

Anyway, I'll watch tonight, for want of nothing better to do :lol:

Oh GHod is it tonight. I will watch but its so hard to watch England due to exactly what you say. They just look out of ideas most of the time and half assed. I hate international breaks. For me they just ruin the Start of the Premier league.

Sadly, yes it is. Wheelchair's diving being highlighted is pretty much as good as it's got so far. Still, half time soon :)

England dominating play totally, no surprise Sturridge has come closest. England trying to play a high tempo game, and against us it's working:eek:

Delighted to have skipped this. If you ever get down about the England team, just be glad you're not Norway.

Came in to watch Rooney slot in the penalty and then get subbed. Thought we actually looked half decent with the diamond formation, but the pitch looked really heavy and our passing was slowed down because of it. Hart's distribution needs work

And people think the dour dinosaur Roy Hodgson will be able to inspire this new generation of "kids"?

there are plenty of problems at the FA, Roy Hodgson isn't even half way up the list

you can't make a silk purse from a sows ear

Last edited:
Back