• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

Southgate should IMO be looking at the new guys as a compliment with the best players we have. Why not give Bowen a chance with Kane and Grealish with a Midfield where Gallagher gets to see what he can do with Belingham or Rice? See what Tomori can do with Walker and Co.

Playing a side that looks like a Jose/Conte Spurs League Cup line up teaches us nothing as this side will never play together again as a unit other than in worthless friendlies

Southgate should IMO be looking at the new guys as a compliment with the best players we have. Why not give Bowen a chance with Kane and Grealish with a Midfield where Gallagher gets to see what he can do with Belingham or Rice? See what Tomori can do with Walker and Co.

Playing a side that looks like a Jose/Conte Spurs League Cup line up teaches us nothing as this side will never play together again as a unit other than in worthless friendlies
Southgate should
We all know he is an absolute turnip who has zero clue at what really should be done
It's such a shame as the talent he has is pretty awesome really

Exactly, It's like he can then justify his favourites because this group cobbled together didn't play well, which we Spurs fans know all too well from years of getting dumped out of cup competitions with second XIs

I'm taking my boys to their first England/Wembley game to watch the Malta qualifier next month. I know we could be already qualified by then but I'm praying he plays Kane and most of the first 11.

He seems to have lost his mojo after looking excellent at City last season.

Gets the ball, does a quick shoulder feint and then passes it backwards....Rinse and repeat.

What a ball from Maddison to Watkins, deserved an assist.

The invert wing stuff either works brilliantly or they cut back and it stalls badly and looks terrible. Tonight it looks bad.

Back