• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

1, Is a total hypocrite after taking the knee and wearing a rainbow armband/laces etc
2, Is playing pretty much pub standard football now
3, Isn't good enough even when playing for Liverpool

1, Is a total hypocrite after taking the knee and wearing a rainbow armband/laces etc
2, Is playing pretty much pub standard football now
3, Isn't good enough even when playing for Liverpool
4. Will be too old, and even bricker when the next tournament is played, so what's the fudging point? Sponsor kickbacks for Southgate's mates?

Exactly, It's like he can then justify his favourites because this group cobbled together didn't play well, which we Spurs fans know all too well from years of getting dumped out of cup competitions with second XIs

Dont worry when we qualify for European football again we will have lots of our fans calling for "rotation teams" and moaning about how crap they played, some people never learn.

a RB at LB, Maguire/Phillips don't get minutes every week but start for England, Rashford bang out of form but starts, no room for the most inform midfielder in the PL
Tremendous Gareth, tremendous

Nice to be able to watch Kane do his thing whilst also not hugely missing him for Spurs, which would be the case if our season hadn't started as well as it has done.

I don't mind Maguire starting so much, he's just very good for England however you look at it. Philips I'm not as sure of, even with injuries he's not getting in the city team and I thought he may have pushed on after a rough 1st year that many have adapting to life at Emirates Marketing Project.

It's pretty nuts that both Phillips and Henderson are in the squad ahead of Ward Prowse who has been excellent (not just a free kick taker after all) but can't think of anyone else that should be in there.

Henderson talking about how much it "hurts" getting booed for selling out, cry me a river.

Back