• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

Jason Cundy.
“How on Earth can Harry Kane be within touching distance of Rooney? How can he get close? He’s going to overtake Rooney.

“He’s not a better player than Rooney, I just think Rooney did not achieve his full potential. Wayne Rooney should be on 60, 70 maybe 80 goals for England.

Jason Cundy.
“How on Earth can Harry Kane be within touching distance of Rooney? How can he get close? He’s going to overtake Rooney.

“He’s not a better player than Rooney, I just think Rooney did not achieve his full potential. Wayne Rooney should be on 60, 70 maybe 80 goals for England.
And people talk about Lee Dixon being blinded and bitter!

It's all a bit of fun watching H smashing records and hopefully a confidence boost for his Spurs performances but fudge me there's got to be a better way of doing WC qualification than playing the Dog and Duck.
2 weeks without EPL for San Marino and Albania, I get withdrawals and this is like getting Methadone when you're used to Smack!!

Jason Cundy.

fudging taco, Kane's a better goal scorer than Rooney

Back