• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

Not entirely sure why there is “some” outcry from some over Wheelchair

Played 12 pl games this season with mixed performances

Pulled out of March squad

People seem to think he’s the same player of 4/5 years ago

Because "experts" can never be wrong and their opinions must never be challenged.

You forgot:
- Did fudge all on loan at Bournemouth. Literally struggled to make the side of a club happy to not get relegated.
- Did fudge all at Arsenal the previous 3 seasons, hence being sent on loan
- Is and always was bang average, with nice technique
- Is a bellend. Genuinely, why would you want that sort of character in a squad?

Even 4/5 years ago he wasnt actually that good, he just looked promising. And has never delivered on that promise despite enjoying a reputation that suggests he has.

Southgate is a steady eddy in the Hodgson mould...hope he does well

They were both coaches and a diplomats, rather than egos, which suits international managers

I'd see Southgate as more progressive than Hodgson though. And he has a nice bond with the group that he's worked with through the youth ranks. Traditionally the Italian national side has brought managers through from the U21s too, and it's generally worked quite well for them.

You forgot:
- Did fudge all on loan at Bournemouth. Literally struggled to make the side of a club happy to not get relegated.
- Did fudge all at Arsenal the previous 3 seasons, hence being sent on loan
- Is and always was bang average, with nice technique
- Is a bellend. Genuinely, why would you want that sort of character in a squad?

Even 4/5 years ago he wasnt actually that good, he just looked promising. And has never delivered on that promise despite enjoying a reputation that suggests he has.

JW problem has been his lack of any prolonged fitness.
If he was not made of eggshells he would be no brainer the gobby little brickhead!
oh and like most arsenal player he doesn't track back!
And he's a gobby little brickhead.
Turned into a roosterney ozil nearly

I really dont think he would be a no brainer. I just dont think he is better than average.

If the competition is Livermore/Hendersen? Well I suppose pick any and it wouldnt make a difference.

If we had actual decent players to choose from? He wouldnt get close.

I really dont think he would be a no brainer. I just dont think he is better than average.

If the competition is Livermore/Hendersen? Well I suppose pick any and it wouldnt make a difference.

If we had actual decent players to choose from? He wouldnt get close.

Henderson is a bit of a lpool whipping boy on here but no surprise there.
Lallana and TGLS are both good players WHEN FIT.
Wheelchair would get the nod over Lallana purly he played more games recently. But we are too far away to really know how they look them in training and more importantly hear what the medical bods are saying.

EDIT shame Christian hasn't got an english grandmother............or whatever:cool:

Back