• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Illaramendi

lovejoy_2032.jpg

Still here isn't he?

its been going on long before Lovejoy arrived

Maybe he made it clear that he did not want to move to England
If the reports are to be believed, he did indicate he would like to play in the PL. And even if that's not the case, wouldn't have hurt to try and convince him. In any case, neeext!

If the reports are to be believed, he did indicate he would like to play in the PL. And even if that's not the case, wouldn't have hurt to try and convince him. In any case, neeext!

If.

If we were interested then I am sure we would have spoken to an intermediary first and found out whether he was open to a move to England.

I'm getting the feeling that he's just waiting to see if some better offers comes along.

Pogba replacement perhaps? (ducks for cover)

I think only one to fear is sociedad .. He is a Basque lad right ? .. Those ties are strong ... But it's s no brainer for levy .. Great re sell value back to his roots if he chooses us for a few years .. Wud be a very good signing so on that score we won't get him lol

Yep 100% official he is headed back to Sociedad. So that's a few "ITK's" who have been caught red handed!
Nothing on their official site. Anyone with Twitter who could check it up there?
I read something about Real Madrid wanting 16 mill euro, and that Sociedad wasnt able to do that. But hey, I guess I'm clutching at straws :p

I think only one to fear is sociedad .. He is a Basque lad right ? .. Those ties are strong ... But it's s no brainer for levy .. Great re sell value back to his roots if he chooses us for a few years .. Wud be a very good signing so on that score we won't get him lol
He is from Mutriku, and is a Basque. Also, he came from Sociedad to Real Madrid in 2013.

Back