• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Illaramendi

Maltese Falcon

Niko Kranjcar
If he is really available for 15mill euros, it would be a steal. This guy is a class act in DM.

Can we at least ONCE get some benefit from our past "special relationship"???

Tottenham transfer news: Asier Illarramendi told he is surplus to requirements at Real Madrid
  • SAM LONG
  • Monday 24 August 2015 09:13 BST
GettyImages-462832412.jpg

Tottenham target Asier Illarramendi could leave Real Madrid in the next week after being told that he does not feature in Rafa Benitez's plans this season.

The 25-year-old was omitted from Madrid's squad for their opening La Liga fixture on Sunday, which ended in a disappointing 0-0 draw with newly promoted Sporting Gijon.

The midfielder has been given until August 31 to decide whether to leave the club, as reported by Spanish newspaper Marca, who boast close ties with the Bernabeu.

Illarramendijoined Madrid from Real Sociedad for £34m two years ago and fell down the pecking order last season due to the fledgling partnership of Luka Modric and Toni Kroos.

Would be a quality signing if we can do it. Seems like it'd be worth a shot if he's surplus to requirements.

I'd be amazed if a few CL teams didn't want him. He'd improve the gooners for a start

If we can get him for 15m, whether £ or €, we should be all over it

I'd be amazed if a few CL teams didn't want him. He'd improve the gooners for a start

If we can get him for 15m, whether £ or €, we should be all over it
Strange that you would use the gooners as your example, as they have so many similar players. He's not better than Cazorla.

If he is really available for 15mill euros, it would be a steal. This guy is a class act in DM.

Can we at least ONCE get some benefit from our past "special relationship"???

Tottenham transfer news: Asier Illarramendi told he is surplus to requirements at Real Madrid
  • SAM LONG
  • Monday 24 August 2015 09:13 BST
GettyImages-462832412.jpg

Tottenham target Asier Illarramendi could leave Real Madrid in the next week after being told that he does not feature in Rafa Benitez's plans this season.

The 25-year-old was omitted from Madrid's squad for their opening La Liga fixture on Sunday, which ended in a disappointing 0-0 draw with newly promoted Sporting Gijon.

The midfielder has been given until August 31 to decide whether to leave the club, as reported by Spanish newspaper Marca, who boast close ties with the Bernabeu.

Illarramendijoined Madrid from Real Sociedad for £34m two years ago and fell down the pecking order last season due to the fledgling partnership of Luka Modric and Toni Kroos.

You'd think we would have to benefit eventually :)

what if he ****s the bed?

dont be so revolting fella!

Surely we can offer better terms than R Sociedad and the chance to not be in the company of D Moyes every other day?

Would improve us alot and excites me more than Victor Wanyama

This would be our modric replacement. Three years late.
To be fair it isnt many Luka's around, but I see what you mean :) Cant' believe we can sign him, too many clubs playing in CL could see him as an improvement. Even Liverpool would be ahead of us I guess... But it would be a massive signing for us, even better than when we got VDV imo.

We most likely are all over it, but it's out of our hands if he wants to wait until deadline day to see who else is interested. If bigger clubs come in, not only are they bigger, but offer twice the wages as well.

I'm sure there were rumours of us being after him from the beginning of the window.

This one will come down to who else is in for him and I suspect there will be some much more desirable clubs for him to choose from.

As others have indicated it would depend on competition and the player. If he really wants to come to London combined with Chelsea and Arsenal not wanting him then we have a chance.

Shocked if we sign him . I say no chance . This is Spurs . He will sign with sociedad before us and will sign for Liverpool before us and tbh I do not blame him .. We will sign an unknown relatively cheap one from somewhere and All I hope for is he is better than the average lot we have in middle of field .. Also hope lamela to inter Milan is true that wud be great news

Back