• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

If Bale plays against Espanyol..

7percent

Pascal Chimbonda
Should we come up with some new songs for him?

We already have 'He was born to play for spurs' and no doubt we'll hear 'we want you to stay'

I'm just thinking with 1882 in attendance if he's on the pitch we should give him a reception?

DISCLAIMER:Didn't put this in the Bale Thread because people are busy with conjecture and the ins and outs of the 'transfer saga'. This thread is for discussing Bale's reception at the Espanyol game ONLY. No doubt this first reply will still say either 'this belongs in the Bale thread' or 'we'll have sold him by then' which really isn't answering the question. The next post after that will say IBTL. If this thread isn't wanted by the community on Glory-Glory it will sink off the first page in less than a day as that is how message boards work. If it gets merged with the Bale thread then that's fine too, I don't have to discuss this topic, it won't be the end of the world. This Disclaimer is longer than the post I'm trying to disclaim and will probably result in twice as much discussion. What a world.

If we haven't sold him theoretically he'll still be in the stadium? We're not going to tell him to go play golf?

I'm just hoping If he's still with us for Espanyol the entire stadium isn't in some stunned silence..

If we haven't sold him theoretically he'll still be in the stadium? We're not going to tell him to go play golf?

he wont dare go anywhere near the stadium. IF he is still here, on Sat he will wake up with some manflu and will announce to AVB that he needs to spend a day in bed

Confuse him by singing: "We want you to go, we want you to go…100 f'ckin million…we want you to go" (joke)

How about "We're better than Real, We're better than Real…become a Legend at Tottenham, we're better than Real"

Doubt he will play but if he does then I just hope that the cretins who make up a small but load % of our supporters dont boo him or anything stupid like that

Frankly, if I could go to this match and he played, I'd be happy to sing his name and clap for him, to thank him for the great performances/memories. Real may be c****, but he has been fantastic for us and deserves applause regardless of what happens.

And then after the game, he'll wave to the crowd before throwing his shirt in to the crowd and we'll know that we saw the last performance of a modern 'great'.

As long as they think there's a chance of agreement with Madrid, I think he'll be kept off the playing field (and away from post-match questions), and that will include our August PL fixtures, IMO.

If anyone boo's then they are a complete idiot. We should be cheering him even more than normal to show how much he is loved here.

Doubt he will play but if he does then I just hope that the cretins who make up a small but load % of our supporters dont boo him or anything stupid like that

They will be a few brain dead macarons who will do just that.

If anyone boo's then they are a complete idiot. We should be cheering him even more than normal to show how much he is loved here.

I admire your naivete fella. We did the same for Modric. Still left.

Money talks. If everyone threw a £50 note on the pitch it might sway him but as it would only amount to £1.5mn (or around 7.5 months wages) even that wouldn't be enough i fear.

Back