• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I liked Erik Lamela before it was cool

He has become "a man" (if you get what I mean).

He also looks like he could front a punk band!

What punk music do you listen to?

To be honest he looks like he could front a boy band, but I don't give a brick as long as he's producing the goods.

I predict Lamela will go up another level this season. The determination to score that header showed it for me.
I think the extra attention that Alli and Kane will get will also facilitate this as well.
I expect he'll get double figures in the league in terms of goals.

Keep it up lad!

erik-lamela-of-tottenham-during-the-tottenham-hotspur-training-at-picture-id591304868

He's been on the weights:eek:

Massively impressed how Lamela has turned it around. Completely. From a shaky player one year ago, one we were unsure of, who wasn't assured in the tackle or taking chances going forward. To a player who now looks like he's playing above those around him. Looks stronger, settled, confident. Able to defend well, not give away silly fouls, as well as attack with real menace. Was it last summer there were strong rumours via Ardles that we were set to sell him back to Italy?

As others have said, I hope this is his season, where he asserts himself as a world star.

Last edited:
He's got a bit of Ronaldo about him now. And I mean the good bit of Ronaldo. As of now, Lamela is our best player. By far!

Sent with Miele C1 Vacuum cleaner

That really allows you to see what was involved, stud grip, boot flick and all.

Andros done up like a kipper, Danny scratches head in a wtf moment.

Great stuff, but next time for a goal please

Danny Rose explains his reaction to Erik Lamela nutmegging Andros Townsend

Earlier this week, we all wondered what was going through the head of Danny Rose as he saw Erik Lamela completely destroy former Spurs player Andros Townsend with a vicious nutmeg.

Now we have our answer. Rose sat down for a Q&A with Spurs TV and shed some light on the situation.

“I thought ‘Erik, why did you do that?’ It was brilliant to watch. I just wish it was against another player and not Andros,” Rose said. “I didn’t realize I put my hands on my head until afterwards. It was a brilliant nutmeg. When Andros was here, he always used to get nutmegged five or six times in a training session. I was actually thinking throughout the game that he’s done well not to get nutmegged today and Erik did that. It was brilliant. So, sorry Andros...”

There you have it. He felt sorry for him but wasn’t surprised at all by the result. From the sound of it, Andros probably wasn’t too embarrassed as he’s apparently used to it. Although, Danny throwing so much shade on him about his training habits may be a little painful.

http://cartilagefreecaptain.sbnatio...ion-to-erik-lamela-nutmegging-andros-townsend

--------------------------------

Now can understand Townsend's reaction to being nutmegged by Lamela ! It seems he had always get nutmegged whie at Spurs. poor Townsend !:D

Back