• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I liked Erik Lamela before it was cool

That goal was a belter - what's funny is that everyone emulated him after that, taking about a dozen long shots like they actually expected Courtois to let them all in while shrugging and saying 'in for a penny, in for a pound'. :p

That goal was a belter - what's funny is that everyone emulated him after that, taking about a dozen long shots like they actually expected Courtois to let them all in while shrugging and saying 'in for a penny, in for a pound'. :p

I didn't mind that as did me courtois is dodgy as hell from shots at range

They even had him work at it at half time which was odd

As someone once said,
Don't it always seem to go, you don't know what you got 'till its gone.

Every side gets injuries but it's rare to lose so many at the side time that would start

Arse always have a player or two inured but normally it's only one starter and ever Sanchez or Ozil or cech

I said at the start of the season that it would not surprise me if Alli had a up and down season, it generally happens with young kids after the first one.
Absolutely. He is an amazing talent but sometimes a bit of tough love is required. To me he looks a little frustrated with his own game and is trying to force things when he should be doing the opposite, i.e. keeping it simple, minimum of touches, etc.

Absolutely. He is an amazing talent but sometimes a bit of tough love is required. To me he looks a little frustrated with his own game and is trying to force things when he should be doing the opposite, i.e. keeping it simple, minimum of touches, etc.

Yep, i think if it was not for the injurys to Kane, Lamela and the poor form of Eriksen and Dembélé the chances are Poch may have given him a break from playing before now.

Yep, i think if it was not for the injurys to Kane, Lamela and the poor form of Eriksen and Dembélé the chances are Poch may have given him a break from playing before now.
I wonder how much the Euros has affected our young English lads. Players like Rose and Walker are a little more battle hardened and can deal with it better, but the flak these young men get is disgraceful. It must play on their minds and affect their performances.

I wonder how much the Euros has affected our young English lads. Players like Rose and Walker are a little more battle hardened and can deal with it better, but the flak these young men get is disgraceful. It must play on their minds and affect their performances.

Good point, i guess there are players who would not let it bother them but others who would. I think its a mixture of things, injurys, higher expectations from the fans and media, nearly everything went well for the young players ( until they lost their composure against Chelski) last season and now its going against them. At least we will see if they have the inner strength to ride this out and regain their form ( lets be honest apart from only a couple of players most have not got their game to the heights of last season).

I think massively and it's more than physical

All our players who played in international competitions other than Davies had a big dissapointment

I did say in April that we have to recognise that this season Poch will have a lot more to deal and will have a low period. If this is that low period then wow as we're still in a very strong position

Back