• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I liked Erik Lamela before it was cool

I miss Erik. I know he's not everyone's favourite but our pressing has definitely gone down since he's been out injured. I remember playing in teams where we'd have a team mate chasing down almost everything . It just lifts you.

We scored only 3 goals in the CL and 2 of them were assisted by Lamela. It is clear we badly missed Lamela in the CL. He would have kept us still fighting in the CL now. No other player has the creativity or fighting spirit like him. We are going to miss him badly against Chelsea.

We scored only 3 goals in the CL and 2 of them were assisted by Lamela. It is clear we badly missed Lamela in the CL. He would have kept us still fighting in the CL now. No other player has the creativity or fighting spirit like him. We are going to miss him badly against Chelsea.

What makes you think that? He's been below par this season.

Look forward to your response.

No league goals at all. He has been very underwhelming, him and Eriksen both. Their combined lack of form best explains our inability to turn draws into wins.

Lamela started the season well, scoring our goal against Everton. But he was then dropped for a few games and that seemed to have affected his form. But still, unlike others, he never goes missing in games even when he is poor. He was poor against ManCity but still was involved in both our goals. He is a big game player we will miss badly against Chelsea.

Most under appreciated player on this forum in my opinion. We never look better when he's not playing, he helps defensively with his pressing from the front, and his ability to actually try defence splitting passes and be forward thinking when on the ball is something we don't have enough of i.e. Creativity, even if it doesn't always come off....

Thought eriksen did ok today.

Really???

I'm a fan but everything he got the ball in a reasonably tight situation he gave it away. Their second goal came firm him not making a pass on the halfway line and meandering back. For me he played today like a player with a weak mindset and no fight.

I'm genuinely a fan and expect more because of that but right. Is he is costing us

Also Alli needs to stop those tossy flicks and back heels. One came off from about 5: the ones that didn't cost us possession in attacking areas. He is young and needs to make the right choices which he will learn

Really???

I'm a fan but everything he got the ball in a reasonably tight situation he gave it away. Their second goal came firm him not making a pass on the halfway line and meandering back. For me he played today like a player with a weak mindset and no fight.

I'm genuinely a fan and expect more because of that but right. Is he is costing us

Also Alli needs to stop those tossy flicks and back heels. One came off from about 5: the ones that didn't cost us possession in attacking areas. He is young and needs to make the right choices which he will learn

I also Though he was good today - his game is all about touch and confidence.

Back