• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hugo Lloris

hey i'm with you guys and i think loris is a great keeper, but i think he didn't have the best of starts with us and is significantly better this season so far. and i do think he will the best in time but loris has had a poor start to overcome.

i also think that we tend to downplay gomes' contributions to the game and especially out champions league season.

but if loris keeps doing what he has been doing this season, he'll certainly be the best easily.

Tottenham scouts have been watching £9million-rated Toulouse keeper Ali Ahamada, Sunday People Sport reports.

The 23-year-old has told his club he won’t be signing a new deal next summer when his contract runs out.

The France Under-21 international is also interesting Portuguese giants Benfica and Valenciennes in his homeland.

Spurs already have Hugo Lloris and Michel Vorm in their ranks but No1 Lloris is wanted by several top clubs on the continent.

The Frenchman only signed a new five-year deal at White Hart Lane in the summer but has made no secret of his desire to play Champions League football in the near future.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/spurs-boss-pochettino-sets-sights-4462903

Nothing more than media bull****. The guy is Toulouse's third choice keeper. We would be silly to waste money when we have Vorm.

Vorm is ok, but when we sell Lloris id rather he be replaced by Begovic

[tweet]533189683111407616[/tweet]
Lloris: “When it’s the third coach in a year & there are problems, the coach is not necessarily the problem. I trust this coach.”

The Spurs keeper continued: “We are working to find solutions. I went through similar periods at Lyon. I am comfortable in London.”

L’Equipe also asked Lloris if he regretted signing a new Spurs contract: “No, not at all, because I trust the technical staff and the coach.”

[video=youtube;ixqpeiJZSMk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixqpeiJZSMk[/video]

'When it's the third coach in one year and there are problems, the coach is not necessarily the problem. We've been working though, trying to find solutions,' Lloris told L'Equipe.

'I've known times like this at Lyon but, there, there was a real pressure every day and there was crisis management. In London, we're a bit more on our own, comfortable. We have to get out [of this comfort] because, if we ever have to fight against relegation, being comfortable won't help us.

'It really bothers me [that the coach is being blamed].'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...asts-comfortable-teammates.html#ixzz3J2YkFDMx

Comments like this are why he should be captain. The guy isn't afraid to lay the blame at his team mates feet.

Lloris should have been selected as captain for me.

Comfortably our best player, our most experienced player in terms of winning titles and CL football, most experienced in terms of being a captain.

Although I know there's other responsibilities for captains off the pitch, but on the pitch he's by far the most outstanding choice

He's doing all the right things a captain should ..

Too bad the guy he's trying to help can't/didn't see it and gave the captaincy to someone who probably should not be on the team sheet.

I think HL is curreny our biggest asset, and probably the best keeper in the EPL. However I don't think he should have been made Capt. as IMO the skipper should be a CB/CM and strong characters should be tgere

He captains France, is our best player by a mile and seems well respected by all. Slam dunk choice for me.

He needs to be our captain. I understand that the players voted for Kaboul, and that Poch correspondingly decided to trust their choice: however, from what we've seen of them so far, they're mostly spineless with no pride in themselves or their shirts, willing to deflect criticism from themselves by any means necessary.

Poch has hopefully learned a lot about our lads over the past couple of months. Unless Kaboul is really a beast behind closed doors, it's time to dump the players' choice and impose a captain on them that, for all intents and purposes, is exactly what we need right now: intelligent, committed, brave, and fierce.

Won us a point today

[VINE]OraDHMZzHxd[/VINE]

@1MickyHazard: Loris getting his Man of the Match award from @coytey COYS
B4MH9V3IQAArrN_.jpg:small

Getting very bored of the headlines doing the rounds like 'how much more can lloris take?'

http://tottenhamhotspur.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/how-much-more-can-lloris-take.html

Hes a fking keeper! Is he not expected to make saves??? How daft are these people....imagine a keeper having to make saves! He must be devastated!
I mean why would he train all week making saves when he clearly hates making saves! Mugs the lot of them. Any old nonsense to get a few clicks

Getting very bored of the headlines doing the rounds like 'how much more can lloris take?'

http://tottenhamhotspur.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/how-much-more-can-lloris-take.html

Hes a fking keeper! Is he not expected to make saves??? How daft are these people....imagine a keeper having to make saves! He must be devastated!
I mean why would he train all week making saves when he clearly hates making saves! Mugs the lot of them. Any old nonsense to get a few clicks

It's probably more related to the fact that he is probably one of the top 5 keepers in the World, playing for a team that aren't even going to finish in the top 5 in their own league and don't look like becoming a side that will do so any time soon.

It's probably more related to the fact that he is probably one of the top 5 keepers in the World, playing for a team that aren't even going to finish in the top 5 in their own league and don't look like becoming a side that will do so any time soon.

Exactly. Would be surprised if he is here beyond the end of the season. Was a major coup signing him in the first place considering we had no CL.

lloris top 5 keepers in the world?:lol:

Neuer........................................

...and then some combination of Courtois, Buffon, Bravo, Mandanda, Lloris, De Gea, Valdes, Navas and Oblak beneath him. It's not inconceivable that Lloris is one of the five best keepers in the world right now, especially when considering the questionable selection on offer elsewhere in that lot (Mandanda is his back-up in the national side, Navas is still raw, Oblak is a bit of an unknown quantity at the top, Valdes is unattached at present).

Back